Job title: Senior Research Associate
Company: Syngene International Limited
Job description: Designation: SENIOR EXECUTIVE (9-I,9-II)
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Analytical Development Drug Product
Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
Analytical instrumentation calibration
- Having M.Sc/B.Pharm / M.Pharm or equivalent
- Experienced person working in GxP environment dealing with calibration of all the analytical instruments.
- Familiar in all the documentation requirements in GxP.
- Monitor and maintain consumables required for instruments required in analytical development lab. Helps in budgeting the future requirements for lab inventory
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills to co-ordinate with cross functional teams like IT, DQA, E&M, Purchase, Finance as per job requirement.
- Co-ordinate with analytical team for Quality and compliance related activities.
- Actively participates and drives assigned departmental or organizational initiatives.
- Should have work experience in on-line software s related purchase, Quality and compliance e.g. SAP and electronic data management systems etc.
- Take self-inspection rounds for quality and compliance to mitigate any risks in calibration documentation.
- Has knowledge and participate to help analytical development team to prepare for any regulatory or client visits / audits.
- Calibration and related Documentation, Purchase, Inventory management for instruments in analytical lab, help maintain development quality and compliance.
- Miscellaneous department co-ordination responsibilities
M.Sc/B.Pharm / M.Pharm or equivalent having core understanding of analytical development related documentation and Inventory management.
Analytical Calibration and related Documentation and Inventory management
- Strong commitment towards work, and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team.
- Good speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter.
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
- Should able to work in team and flexible for working in shifts.
- Should be a focused employee.
Job date: Thu, 06 Jan 2022 08:02:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!