Job title: Senior Program Manager
Job description: About Aris Global:
ArisGlobal is a global company that provides integrated software solutions and consultancy services to assist life sciences organizations to maintain regulatory compliance, manage and mitigate risk and improve operational efficiency. We have over 20 years of industry experience and currently work with over 200 customers in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and related industries. We employ over 1000 people in four offices across the globe and two development centres in India.
Our solutions cover Pharmacovigilance& Safety, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Research and Medical Information and represent the most comprehensive range available in the industry.
Job Description and Skills required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or Engineering
- 9+ years of relevant experience in Project Management / Program Management
- 5+ years of experience in leading a team
- 15+ years management experience based on educational qualification
- PMP or PRINCE Certification
- Prior experience with agile methodologies and practices
- Understanding of project KPIs
- Understanding of Quality and Maturity
- Experience in Project Management tools and applications such as Jira, Confluence
- Strong experience in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in PowerBI reporting tool
- Excellent Leadership
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Interpersonal Relations
- Fundamental understanding of reporting and business intelligence concepts
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate, track, and deliver high profile and/or complex technical projects and operational programs that span across multiple teams in the organization including but not limited to Product, Engineering, Customer Success, IT, and Security.
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- Guide the team on Agile/Scrum practices and values to be able to self-organize through the agile and scrum framework
- Manage all aspects of related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Bringing in a culture of continuous improvement
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test, and deployment management activities
- Create program and project management best practices, tool selection, templates, rules of engagement amongst stakeholders and provide internal training to teams.
CAREER PATH CORE COMPETENCIES
- Ensures practice is well informed of changes and news worthy events within our company.
- Effectively communicates relevant stakeholders to superiors.
- Handles difficult personnel situations directly, using appropriate discretion, HR advice, and respect for the individual.
- Promotes us through speaking engagements at industry conferences and involvement in local business organizations.
- Lean towards generalist, yet with moderate depth of technical experience, and willingness to dive deep if necessary
- Solid background working in enterprise software companies across a range of disciplines including product management, R&D, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success.
- Strong problem resolution and decision-making skills.
- Champions change and effectively manages the implementation of new ideas.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to lead complex projects and coordinate across cross-functional team and job functions.
- Reinforces team approach throughout practice both on client projects and internal initiatives.
- Supports and solicits input from team members at all levels within the organization.
- Open, transparent and works in tight collaboration with the rest of the team.
- Sees the big picture, can apply high levels of emotional intelligence with colleagues at all levels, and relentlessly pursue the end result.
- Stakeholder Management
- Communicates effectively with stakeholders to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies.
- Continually defines ways to improve processes and reporting to deepen stakeholder relationships.
- Maintains lasting peer relationships and is able to influence change.
Job date: Mon, 16 May 2022 05:53:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!