Job title: Senior Enterprise Risk Specialist
Company: Wells Fargo
Job description: Header: Wells Fargo is looking for technical document editors for Model Governance with an exposure to banking domain.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at .
About Wells Fargo India
enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Corporate Model Risk: Wells Fargo’s Corporate Model Risk is responsible for independently overseeing the management of model risk exposures across the enterprise (including governing, monitoring, and reporting on aggregate model risk exposures, model validations, and model oversight across enterprise). This oversight extends to all phases of a model’s life cycle, including identification, development, validation, implementation, finding resolution, usage, performance monitoring, documentation, and retirement.
About the Role:
Technical Writing Documentation Consultant is a senior individual contributor role within Model Validation operations. In this role, the individual is expected to have experience in editing technical documents and collaborate with validators on ensuring scientific papers, model validation reports, and other Model risk documentation adheres to internal policies and procedures. Individual is responsible for basic authoring, proof reading, and substantiate copy editing of the content. As part of governance, the individual would be responsible to assess the quality of the documents. The role is expected to perform QC & QA to ensure the operations is meeting audit/regulatory requirements as part of Model Governance.
- Drafts, edits, and formats moderately complex to complex technical manuals, policy and/or other technical documentation
- Edits technical documentation authored by others and ensures documentation is compliant with internal standards and external regulations
- Researches, analyzes, and translates technical information for technical and non-technical users
- Authors original content from information supplied by the business and/or SMEs
- Conducts audience analysis for moderately complex to complex problems and projects
- Participate in establishing documentation guidelines
- Create and present graphical technical presentations as needed
- Create and edit templates and stylesheets
- Present back their findings to the business by exposing their assumptions and validation in a way that can be easily understood by their business counterparts
- Participate in peer-review and quality control discussions on technical documentation
- Perform Quality checks and quality assurance activities as part of the model governance team
- Perform trend/gap analysis to mitigate risks in process and operations
- 5-9 years of technical documentation, editorial, and publishing experience preferably in banking and financial industry
- process analyzation, project management, and content management experience
- Understanding of Model Risk Management Policy and procedures.
- Experience in developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
- Experience in SharePoint, Confluence, and JIRA
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of international style guides (ex: Chicago Style Guide)
- Intermediate Microsoft Visio skills
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of banking industry, terminologies, and products in at least one of the Line of Business (LOB) such as credit cards, mortgage, deposits, loans, or wealth management etc
- Knowledge of any functional area such as risk, marketing, operations, or supply chain in banking industry
- Degree or certificate in Technical Writing, English Literature, or Communications
- Knowledge of Financial and Banking Risk Policies
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 01:34:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!