Job title: Research Consultant, Evidence Generation, India
Company: Cytel Inc
Job description: Cytel is a global research and consulting firm, specializing in the economic evaluation of new medical technologies. Our clients include many of the leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device manufacturers from around the world. Our dedicated staff of full-time employees includes health economists, pharmacologists / pharmacy scientists and market access professionals. A job with Cytel offers an opportunity to experience the health economics and market access environment on a global level working with multinational pharmaceutical industry players, payers, clinical guidance experts and other consultants from a hands-on perspective.
The Research Consultant is a key position with opportunities for growth and advancement. The incumbent will work closely with project leaders and clients on various projects, with a particular focus on our SLR projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Health research: develop research plans and protocols for systematic and targeted reviews of clinical QOL and economic evidence, execute systematic review searches, reviews and data extraction
- Clinical literature extraction and interpretation of the literature – Systematic literature review and targeted literature review
- Interpret and summarize economic analyzes as needed
- Prepare evidence for comparative effectiveness research
- Review HTA reports and summarize findings
- Prepare reports and manuscripts to support global reimbursement submissions
Specific day to day activities may include:
- Work as part of the Evidence Generation / LiveSLR team to produce high quality SLRs, extraction tables, HTA reports and reviews, prepare HEOR reports and review technical material, etc.
- Write reports and technical deliverables (including potential quality control of analysis)
- Interpret and summarize scientific, quality of life, and economic literature
- Other tasks as needed.
- Masters in pharmacy with 3-5 years of experience in health care setting (consulting / pharma). Experience in literature review and HEOR required.
- Advanced level English proficiency is required- reading and writing, and communicating
- Ability to absorb and synthesize a broad range of information, including clinical and scientific information
- Experience with resourceful utilization of primary and secondary market research to solve challenging business or public health issues
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical product development and pricing preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills to present information in an engaging, clean, and concise manner
- Methodical, disciplined, diligent, well-organized, and professional
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Extremely detail- oriented and efficient
- Able to multi-task and prioritize assignments
Note: You must live in India. We do not support visa transfers or other requirements.
Cytel Inc. is an Equal Employment / Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Cytel does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact Cytel’s human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to Cytel. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and Cytel. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of Cytel. Cytel shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies.
Job date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 23:38:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!