Job title: Sr.Test Architect
Job description: Job Title Sr.Test Architect
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
On the basis of his/her professional specialization at academic level, make a fundamental contribution to the innovation of products or processes, on the basis of research and predevelopment. Is closely involved in policy preparation and the program of the organization to which he/she belongs.
You are responsible for
- Drive the system integration, verification & validation including the creation and maintenance of test strategy, test automation, simulation-based testing, world class Lab management etc.
- Drive System engineering 4.0 together with Engineering Solutions and System Engineering COE. Champion for Model Based System engineering, Model based design and Simulations based testing.
- Efficient V&V test strategy formulation for the System release
- Competency Lead for verification activities
- Leader of the Problem Report Management
- Creating end to end V&V strategy, planning, estimation and WBS and responsible for execution till end
- Defining end to end Test automation strategy, scope and approach
- Conducting end to end Verification and Validation of the product(s) / product line(s)
- Ensuring Testability review of the user needs, intended uses and system requirements
- Defining and Safeguarding the architecture of the test environment and test infrastructure
- Defining the entry, suspension, and exit criteria for System Verification
- Maintaining the System V&V Test Traceability Matrix (TTM)
- Ensuring System Verification Specifications quality and completeness
- Framing and execution of end to end automation strategy and approach
- Pro-active contributions to V&V process and efficiency improvements.
- Training the development and testing organization in testing discipline
- Representing the testing organization in the architectural community
You are a part of
Diagnostic X-Ray R&D team. Philips HIC, Pune is playing a key role in Philips global strategy for DXR. With Philips HIC, the foundation was laid to touch billions of lives and reiterate Philips commitment towards Indian and growth healthcare markets.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Engineering with many years of proven experience in R&D Management, with 14+ years of Medical Device Development / Test Management experience.
- Experienced in creating End to End products in complex domains like Medical, Aerospace, Automotive etc
- In depth knowledge on Model Based System Engineering, Model Based Design, Analysis & Simulations etc
- Experienced in working with Marketing, Clinical Applications, Q&R, Operations and Procurement.
- Analytical, creative, and abstract thinker.
- Thought leader on Modular Imaging, Architecture, Serviceability and Manufacturability.
- In depth knowledge on Lean, Agile and problem-solving methodologies.
- Ability to communicate (both written and verbal) on different levels.
- Able to drive changes across sites and cultures
- Extensive knowledge and experience on test discipline, test strategy, test authoring, reviews
- Knowhow of design control processes for medical device design
- Experience in X-ray is preferred. Medical device testing knowledge is mandatory.
- Knowledge of IEC 60601 and ISO13485 standards and Knowhow of design control processes for medical device design
- Understanding of healthcare regulatory procedures and conformities
- Good application knowledge within project’s scope and good understanding of development processes (software/HW/mechanical) in general
- Hazard and norm compliance knowledge and has a testing and problem isolation skills
- Knowledge of the test lifecycle and test function
- Be structured and self-organized with good ability to communicate (both written and verbal) at different levels
- Mindset to simplify and reach to solutions with speed
- Has a thorough understanding of test techniques, domain expert and understands test tooling issues, can organize test automation, also able to do statistical analysis
In return, we offer you
A challenging and dynamic assignment in an organization that continuously strives to develop its talent. You will contribute to our mission to improve people’s lives around the globe through meaningful innovation. We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There’s a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 23:47:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!