Job title: Senior Software Engineering Manager
Job description: While you’ve heard about Microsoft’s Digital Transformation and how it’s leading our industry to the cloud, have you ever thought of becoming a key member of the team that powers the core Infrastructure services for this strategic effort in our company?
our goal is to boldly pursue big ideas that power transformational advancements at Microsoft, while helping Microsoft employees work smarter, faster, and more securely every day. We are technology leaders with deep technical experts, focused on digital transformation and enabling our stakeholders.
As part of Microsoft Digital (under Cloud&AI), the Enterprise 360(E360) team has a very broad Infrastructure portfolio which includes:
- Providing network connectivity services (Core routing & WAN, wireless, wired, VPN, firewalls, load balancers, DNS, etc.) for 580 sites globally, including Microsoft’s large corporate campuses.
- Managing 90 contact centers, ensuring that 36 million calls to Microsoft are delivered, and driving new capabilities, like speech to text translations for these calls.
- Moving line-of-business workloads to Azure and partnering with the Azure team on the features and functionalities required for a modern enterprise, with a focus on customer experience and security.
- Providing shared lab services for more than 40 labs and 4 legacy datacenters, while driving these workloads to Azure.
- Playing a significant part in driving the strategic vision and implementation of new and existing prioritized investments across Microsoft to increase our capabilities to function as modern enterprise and continue our digital transformation.
We have exciting opportunities for you to innovate, influence, transform, inspire and grow within our organization and we encourage you to apply to learn more!
Are you someone with a passion for cloud technology, data, analytics machine learning and intelligent insights? Do you want to be part of a team lighting up actionable insights to help the organization make business decisions and improve customer experience? Do you want to be at the forefront of driving company-wide impact building proactive, predictive and preventive solution using AI for operations?
We are hiring Software engineering manager to build and manage AI for operational excellence. Come be a core member of this exciting space and join an amazing, growing team!
- Guide Coach and mentor a team of word class engineers:
- Motivate and mentor a team of software engineers focused on improving development velocity, scalability and testability of managed applications.
- Lead design and architecture discussions for both immediate organization and customers.
- Evangelize products and services to generate energy and adoption.
- Lead the architecture for the components within the AIOps solution offering based on business requirements.
- Make decisions on right technology solutions for solving the problems, be the guiding force of reuse of existing components and solutions, take accountability to drive the conversations and influence teams for making decisions for future ready architecture.
- Understand the non-functional requirements, be proactive in designing for these and drive clarity on efficiency by design enabled by the right architectural decisions.
- Inculcate strong engineering culture within team driven through strong focus on Quality of Service
- Incubate new ideas for additional business outcomes, create positive impact through customer collaboration and deliver high quality of service through live site excellence
- Foster a culture of inclusivity and disciplined software engineering practices to deliver business value, guided by data
- Plan and prioritize work for your team, including collaborating with other teams and identify & mitigate risks related to people, technology, and processes
- Cross Org collaboration and partnership with Leaders across product group / within and outside Microsoft digital.
- Expertise in Python and/or C#, Jupyter Notebooks, Azure ML and Auto ML solutions.
- Experience in end-to-end ML implementation, including data pre-processing, feature engineering, tuning of ML models and finally applying DevOps principles to ML (i.e. ML Ops)
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Machine Learning expertise in Regression, Classification, deep learning, NLP/image understanding domains, recommendation system.
- Knowledge and experience in data analytics and processing techniques
- Experience in Azure services and Azure data technologies.
- Demonstrated ability and passion for designing and building large scale distributed systems.
- Demonstrated problem solving and debugging skills.
The ability to multi-task while balancing short-term and long-term tasks is essential. * Engineering knowledge of machine learning systems and data pipelines and Big data systems.
- Architect , engage and drive the designing of the AIOps solution to be built .
- Act as Advisor for making right decisions for securing Network connectivity services offered by E360
Experience you bring to our organization
- At least 3+ years in AIOps, ML and data analytics
- At least 5+ years of overall people management experience
- An ability to manage several concurrent priorities and team workloads, while delivering in an agile fashion.
- Strong people skills to work cross-functionally with engineers, software developers, and leadership.
- Demonstrated ability for being a change catalyst and driving innovation.
- Experience with creating strategic roadmaps that resonate with customers.
- A strong desire to be customer obsessed. Ability to articulate customer needs into technology.
- Experience leading the design and development of software and automated frameworks in C#, Python, Ansible or others.
- Demonstrated experience with increasing development velocity, product security and improving code heath.
- 8+ years of overall experience in technical field including software engineering and AI/ML
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 07:57:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!