Job title: Medical Writer/ Sr. Medical Writer/ Lead Medical Writer/ Principal Medical Writer
Company: Minato Consulting
Job description: Job Description:
This is a remote position.
Medical Writer/ Sr. Medical Writer/ Lead Medical Writer/ Principal Medical Writer
Gurgaon, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad, Remote
Please note: It is an Independent Contributor role.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Medical or Scientific Writer, you will be expected to apply current and learned knowledge of the assigned therapy area(s), product(s), and compliance environment to develop high quality scientific content for a variety of medical communications and publications projects. In this role you will be expected to:
- Work independently with minimal supervision on project(s)
- Demonstrate and maintain knowledge of assigned therapy area(s), product(s) and compliance standards
- Develop scientific content for a range of project types and writing styles (e.g., traditional publications such as clinical manuscripts, congress abstracts, presentations and posters; medical communications projects such as newsletters, educational slide decks, FAQ documents, etc.)
- Perform literature searches, gap and/or competitor analyses
- Assist scientific team members and/or ongoing projects with data checks, preparing manuscripts for submission, developing tables and/or figures, annotating slide decks, etc.
- Follow processes and procedures that align with client’s requirements and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Manage and prioritize workload, delivering projects to agreed timelines
- Proactively communicate with team members regarding project scope and timelines
- Advanced degree (Masters, M Pharma or PhD) in a life, clinical or pharmacy discipline
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have minimum 2 to 3 Years of experience as Scientific writer on paper with overall experience of minimum 5 to 15 years.
- A strong command of, and fluency in English with the ability to communicate effectively in writing
- Ability to interpret, evaluate and communicate complex scientific and clinical data
- Skilled at writing with concision, logic and scientific accuracy to multiple medical audiences
- Acute eye for detail, with the ability to copyedit, proofread and maintain a high level of quality control of own work
- Advanced knowledge and capabilities in Microsoft Office programs, in particular Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with reference tools (e.g., EndNote, Reference Manager), graphing tools (e.g., GraphPad Prism), and approval/tracking systems (e.g., Veeva, Datavision)
- Experience using PubMed and performing literature searches
- Ability to work with limited supervision, multitask and meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and ability/willingness to work in a multi-disciplinary, global team of colleagues
- Candidate should be comfortable working from office once asked to come to office
- Immediate Joiner or maximum 30 days of Notice Period
- Should be comfortable to travel by his/her own
Job date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 03:56:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!