Job title: Global Medical Advisor
Company: Novo Nordisk
Job description: Does your motivation come from challenges and working in a dynamic environment? Do you thrive in a working environment where close collaboration with key stakeholders and strategic alignment is essential? Do you have a can-do attitude with continuous improvement as one of your career objectives? Then we might have the right position for you. We are looking for a Global Medical Advisor who is excited about joining a growing team, working in an international environment.
About the department
Global Medical Affairs (GMA) Bangalore, an extension of GMA in headquarters (HQ), is based out of Global Business Services (GBS), Bangalore.
The team consists of highly motivated medical advisors, project managers and publication manager working together with HQ, regions and affiliates across the world.
Our core competencies are communicating scientific and medical knowledge on our products to the external scientific community and across the organization; delivering external medical events including in-house content development and project management; and Publication planning.
- This role will be working with Global Medical Affairs GLP-1, Alzheimers Disease.
- The Global Medical Advisor is responsible for ensuring the timely, accurate and credible building of scientific and medical knowledge.
- The Global Medical Advisor strives to be the global specialist on the product/project within his responsibility towards internal and external stakeholders.
- The focus is especially to provide medical and scientific support for key opinion leaders (KOLs) and other healthcare professionals (HCPs – nurses, pharmacists, etc) on the product responsible.
- Internally, the Global Medical Advisor will collaborate with colleagues from e.g. Global Development, Regulatory, Marketing, Corporate Communication, Global legal and affiliates, depending on the product.
- The position holder is responsible for also driving publication planning and support execution of publication plan in collaboration with the Global Publication Team.
- Development of internal and external educational material and review of promotional materials developed by global brand teams, providing medical guidance to cross-functional teams
- Responsible for ensuring scientific quality of marketing materials and review and approve according to pharma law/guidance
- Development, review and approvals of clinical slide sets related to new clinical data, publications or planned global meetings
- Review of abstracts, manuscripts and reviews included in publication plan and delegated by publication manager chair for global PPG, drive and execute global publication plan
- Contribute to development and execution of Global Scientific meetings included in Global Medical Affairs Strategy
- Secure cascading of content from global to regional and national advisory boards
The below knowledge, skills and experience will be required:
- MBBS with PhD Or MD (preferable)/PhD Neurosciences
- Minimum 2 years of Medical advisor or related pharmaceutical industry experience is preferable
- Strong clinical and/or research background in area of neurology and/or Alzheimers disease (preferred) with interest in advanced scientific analysis and communication and experience in drug development
- Previous pharmaceutical industry experience and/or experience in clinical medicine or research within Alzheimer’s disease would be an advantage
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Experience with clinical medicine, clinical research and drug development
- Understanding of pharma business, pharma marketing practices and pharma law and guidance
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, we have been changing diabetes since 1923. If you are ready to strengthen our position as an innovative pioneer and respected industry leader, we encourage you to join us to make the most of your talent. In exchange, we offer you the opportunity to work with extraordinary talent globally and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.
For further information, please contact at email@example.com
28 February 2022
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Thu, 03 Feb 2022 23:00:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!