Job title: Content Management e-Librarian
- The Content Management eLibrarian is expert in content submission, review and approval process and proficient in CANVAS online tool to streamline the curation, tagging, search, reuse and creation of content for the marketing colleagues.
- Conducts literature reviews by developing search strategies to retrieve relevant literature from the public domain and existent content in CANVAS and other Pfizer content repositories.
- Ensures clear, factual and effective presentation of analyses and associated discussions in assigned documents.
- Assesses document requirements, gauging their complexity and identifying information gaps
- Manages efficiently content submission process at a regional and local level in Emerging Markets in compliance with Pfizer policies and regulations.
- Monitors the approval process at regional and local level, and addresses areas for improvement and optimization to significantly reduce time and effort
- Drives efficient FoC policy and processes adoption
- Proactively sync pieces from GCMA approved content and Canvas Library, and promote their reuse with the regional and local marketing colleagues.
- Enriches Canvas Content Library by adding search data (tagging), converting pieces into components, and building packages.
- Provides tactical inputs to facilitate the implementation of content strategy for the therapy areas across EM
- Share collections of pieces and components with marketing colleagues, EM Content Hub and relevant stakeholders to collaborate on marketing initiatives and Omnichannel planning
- Actively participate in daily management of the EM Content Hub team. Ensure that the day-to-day activities are conducted smoothly.
- 3+ years of experience
- Degree qualification: BA/BS required; MBA/MS preferred.
- Experience with Pharma digital publishing, content management, medical and scientific writing.
- Ability to examine data, formulate reasonable hypotheses, and design and execute analyses to test them. Analytical skills and reasoning, and sound medical judgment/decision making
- Customer-first, yet data-driven mindset with experience in decision-making with/through data
- Inquisitive and creative, paired with being comfortable thriving in ambiguity while managing critical partners
- Exceptional project and cross-functional team management skills
- Commit to excellence and compliance – both in the results achieved and in how they were earned
- High fluency in written English and strong functional fluency in spoken English.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Understanding of digital content development and associated concepts is beneficial
- Familiarity with global regulatory guidance (especially ICH, FDA and EMA) relevant to clinical and safety data.
- Knowledge of “pharmaceutical medicine” including clinical pharmacology, medical and paramedical sciences, medicine and medical statistics, and relevant Therapeutic Area/Products.
- Working knowledge of tools such as OvidSP and other bibliographic databases such as Pubmed, Medline, Embase and Biosis
- Experience in Emerging Markets a plus
- Spanish or Portuguese a plus
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Job date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 08:00:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!