Job title: Management Trainee – Medical Coder
Job description: With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of MT, Medical Coding
In this role you shall be responsible for understanding and extract significant information from Medical Records. Being a Medical coder you have to transform healthcare diagnosis, procedures, medical services, and equipment into universal medical alphanumeric codes. The diagnoses and procedure codes should be coded from Medical Record.
- You should review medical records
- patient medical history and physical exams
- physician orders
- Diagnostic reports and pathology reports in order to verify the pertinent ICD 10 CM diagnoses.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Graduation Degree
- Coding certificate: CPC or COC from AAPC
- Relevant Medical Coding experience
- Knowledge of ICD-10-CM
- Medical/Science graduates
- You should possess computer skills including, but not limited to, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Your experience with 3M and encoder, Electronic Medical Record shall be an added advantage
- Your should be able to use the internet and other electronic resources for the purpose of research.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 02:27:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!