Job title: Clinical Research Associate
Company: Novo Nordisk
Job description: About the Department
The Clinical, Medical and Regulatory (CMR) department at Novo Nordisk is one of the most diverse and collaborative groups within the organization. From health-care-provider interactions and developing and implementing regulatory strategies with the FDA to providing medical education and collecting data to support efficacy and new product development, CMR is involved. The one thing that keeps us all marching to the same beat is our patient-centered focus. At Novo Nordisk, you will help patients around the world. As their needs evolve, so does our challenge to find better and more innovative ways to improve their quality of life. We’re changing lives for a living. Are you ready to make a difference?
- As a CRA you will be responsible for the smooth conduct of all clinical trials sponsored by Novo Nordisk India in accordance with good clinical research practice (GCP) guidelines by NN and in line local regulatory requirements.
- In this role you will act as an ambassador for the company, and you are a primary point of contact between site staff and Novo Nordisk.
- You will lead the site management activities for the selection (if applicable) and initiation of sites as well as conducting and closing activities of the appointed studies in compliance with local regulations, ICH- GCP, Novo Nordisk procedures and protocol requirements to ensure data quality and study subject protection. You are also responsible for recruitment at site levels.
- You will be responsible for efficient and accurate site selection visits, performing monitoring activities.
- Guide and train staff on safety information handling and systems to prevent deviations that may lead in comprising integrity and quality of trail conduct.
Below are the required skills.
- You hold a graduate degree in Medicine, Science, Pharmacy or other relevant from a reputed institution. You have minimum experience of 1-4 years in Clinical Research.
- As a Clinical research professional, you should have solid experience in 1-2 multinational clinical trials phase 2-3 from site initiation till site closure.
- You are required to be trained in ICH GCP guidelines and if applicable certification is also preferred.
- Strong strategic and analytical capabilities, with demonstrated experience in analysing complex situations
- A strong track record in thorough planning, execution and follow-up is required, with a creative and innovative attitude that will enable you to drive initiatives with operational excellence in mind
About the department
Novo Nordisk is a Denmark based multinational with leadership in diabetes. Novo Nordisk India affiliate office is located in Bangalore & has more than 1200 people working across the country in various functions. The CRA position reports directly to the Clinical Research Manager.
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to reach out at Recruitment-NNIPL@novonordisk.com
5th April 2022
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.
Novo Nordisk is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations.
Novo Nordisk requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Novo Nordisk will consider requests for reasonable accommodation.
If you are interested in applying to Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply, please call us at 1-855-411-5290. This contact is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 23:19:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!