Job title: Clinical Research Assoc III
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Job description: Company Info
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
- Manage and direct the efforts of Monitors and recommend personnel actions including, but not limited to performance management, scheduling and work assignments, disciplinary action, mentoring CRA’s, promotions etc under the supervision of PM/HOD.
- Define and communicate job descriptions, core competencies, and performance standards and expectations.
- Assist in the development and implementation of reward and recognition programs in order to achieve optimal employee satisfaction and retention.
- Coordinate regular team meetings and ensure team is kept abreast of departmental and organizational activities, goals, and policies.
- Establish accurate and consistent productivity expectations and revise as needed
- Monitor expenditure of funds for assigned trials on an ongoing basis. Ensure that variances are identified and communicated to appropriate personnel in a timely manner. Facilitate efforts to implement appropriate interventions.
- Provide input to the Head Department/Finance regarding financial information on a timely basis to effectively monitor financial performance of trials. Participate in and facilitate efforts to ensure that all trial related expenses are accurately and appropriately recorded in a timely manner.
- B.Pharm+MSC in clinical Research / M.Pharm with 8-10 years of experience in managing clinical trials (Phase II/III, Patient based PK study) on core site monitoring experience with MNC’s or CRO’s including at least 2-3 years as Clinical Trial Lead or Assistant Manager.
Research & Development
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on “Employee Central”. By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply:
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva’s global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
Location: Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 05:49:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!