Job title: Clinical Research Assoc I
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Job description: Company Info
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
- To monitor and do a quality check of all study related activities such as check-in related procedures, dosing, sample collection, processing, segregation, transfer and check-out as described in SOP CL-L065.
- Coordinating with project management Group (PMG) for compliance with sponsor requirements and timelines.
- Periodic review on status of study files until archival of the files.
- Coordinating with PMG and Lab technicians for the dispatch of biological samples to client and analytical department.
- Coordinating with Medical writing group for the movement of files to the concerned department and ensuring to maintain timelines.
- Coordinating with PMG and investigators in resolving the queries raised by sponsors
2-6 years with M.Pharm/MSC
Research & Development
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on “Employee Central”. By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply:
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva’s global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 07:15:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!