Job title: Clinical Research Assoc I
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Job description: Company Info
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
- To monitor and do a Quality Check of all study activities such as check-in related procedures, dosing, sample collection, processing, segregation, transfer and check-out.
- Co-ordinating with Project Management Group (PMG) for compliance with the sponsor requirements and timelines.
- Periodic review on status of study files up to archival of files.
- Co-ordinating with PMG and lab technicians for the dispatch of biological samples to client and analytical department.
- Co-ordinating with Medical Writing Group for the movement of files to the concerned department and ensuring to maintain timelines.
- Co-ordinating with PMG and Investigators in resolving the queries raised by the sponsors.
- Compilation of study data, SDTM and review of clinical reports.
- To carry out other responsibilities as and when assigned by the management.
- Coordinating with the Ethics Committee for submission of protocol and other study related documents.
- Report to Principal Investigator on study related activities.
- To report to respective Centre Head on all activities.
- Completion of e-TMF activity- one point contact- for all the studies conducted during the year.
- Completion of e-archival activity – one point contact – for all the studies conducted during the year.
0-2 years with M.Pharma / M.Sc
Research & Development
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on “Employee Central”. By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply:
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva’s global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Wed, 25 May 2022 03:31:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!