Job title: Analyst – Primary Market Research
Job description: Job Description
20+ brands catering to 50+ disease areas! The team of Novartis specialists within Insights & Analytics are on a data and digital transformation journey, using analytics to generate impactful insights for Novartis medicines impacting more than 500 million patients worldwide. The team is poised to enable easier, faster and reliable decisions for Novartis divisions across the globe.
Your responsibilities include but not are limited to:
- Take lead in supporting Manager and Senior Analysts in managing end-to-end Market Research projects, which includes managing external partners, data analysis, report delivery etc.
- Good understanding and experience of steps involved in managing Market research projects like link testing, template designing, basic questionnaire designing, report creation and writing insights etc.
- Good understanding of different types of market research projects like brand tracks, C-SAT, campaign evaluation
- Understand key business and research objectives and align solutions using appropriate data analytics in the report
- Create analysis plan/tab-specs based on information areas in questionnaire. Design custom analyses using tools such as excel, R, SPSS, excel to create meaningful insights. etc.
- Create and deliver power point presentations to communicate analyses results; Derive insights and recommendations from the analyses.
- Take ownership of the work assigned and adhere to timelines; Participate / take initiative in site level activities; Seek opportunities to further enhance interpersonal skills
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Education : MBA, B.Tech / M.Tech / BE / ME / BPharm / MPharm, and strong academic Performance MBA Preferred. Languages: Fluency in English
- Experience/Professional Requirement: 2-3 years of core primary market research experience with agencies or health care consultancy companies
- Ability to manage market research projects from the front and take calls on project related small decisions
- Highly motivated individual contributor. Ability to work with a cross-functional team in a matrix environment. Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written
- Strong ability to plan and organize task for self. Adaptability to fast changing work environment. Quality driven approach with high attention to details.
- Tools: Hands-on experience in excel, PowerPoint. Preferred, Excel VBA expertise. Experience in working on any of the statistical tools such as SPSS or R
- Statistical Techniques: Knowledge of standard statistical techniques like Regression, Correlation, Significance testing, etc
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what’s possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 03:10:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!