Job title: Territory Sales Representative, Trivandrum
Job description: About Radiometer-A Danaher Group company:
Radiometer is a leading provider of technologically advanced acute care solutions that simplify and automate all phases of acute care testing
With more than 2,700 employees worldwide and direct representation in 30 countries, we help healthcare professionals get fast and accurate information on the most critical parameters in acute care testing, including oxygen, lactate and troponin.
This is the foundation for making immediate and well-informed decisions on the treatment of critically ill patients in clinical settings such as , , , , and .
Radiometer develops, manufactures and markets solutions for , , , and the related
- Blood Gas Testing
- Immunoassay testing
- Transcutaneous Monitoring
- POC Management
Improving Preventive Healthcare Worldwide
Radiometer is a leading provider of technologically advanced acute care solutions that simplify and automate all phases of acute care testing. We invest heavily in sharing knowledge with and dispersing knowledge to our customers.
For this purpose we offer a wide range of knowledge resources providing deeper insights into topics relevant to acute care testing
Radiometer has been providing innovative solutions since 1935
In 1935, the two engineers, Børge Aagaard Nielsen and Carl Schrøder, founded the company, Radiometer, to develop measuring devices for the growing Danish radio industry.
A few years later, Radiometer was contacted by the Carlsberg laboratories and asked to develop an analytical device for the detection of the acid-base (pH) level in liquids. This soon resulted in the first commercially available pH meter.
In 1952, as the polio epidemic swept across Europe, many children were at risk of respiratory failure. The head of laboratory, professor Poul Astrup, and anesthesiologist Bjørn Ibsen discovered the right diagnosis by measuring the pH value in blood using Radiometer’s pH meters.
This ground-breaking discovery soon formed the basis for Radiometer’s entry into medical technology and further innovations within acute care testing.
Radiometer remains committed to being a leader in acute care testing technology.
Job Title: Teritory Sales representative
Reports to (Title): Zonal Manager
Location: Trivandrum , kerala
Key Purpose and Accountabilities:
- Successfully drive a highly complex hospital & Diagnostic Labs sale from introduction of a new screening and diagnostic concepts through closure and implementation, working with medical professionals /clinicians/intensivists ,diagnostic laboratory heads to identify needs, gain consensus, and close new assay and instrumentation business as rapidly as possible.
- Responsible for managing and growing business in existing and new accounts in assigned territory
- Expands menu utilization and assay maximization in existing accounts
- Sells additional instrumentation to customers
- Negotiates and manages contracts
- Introduces new testing concepts and products
- Develops demand for and adoption of new assays
- Develops and implements customer -specific action plans
- Works closely with Field Application Specialists to develop sales strategies
- Develops and delivers presentations and proposals
- Hosts and assists with product shows in association with Marketing team
- Manages customer data in the company database
- Achieves sales goals
- Product demonstration
Experience, qualifications, skills required:
- 2-5 years of sales experience in Medical devices/Diagnostic equipment to hospitals /clinical laboratories/IVD industry.
- Equipment maintenance & service calls attendance
- Strong track record of sales success, specifically in selling premium product
- Expertise with demand creation and multi-departmental hospital and lab sales
- Strengths in networking and relationship development
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s Degree with Science background / Diploma/Degree in Medical instrumentation is desirable
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint applications
- Skilled using a CRM application such as Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce.com
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Expertise
- Customer Focus
- Judgement & Decision making
- Negotiation Skills
- Relationship Building
- Location – within territory
- Position is field based, requires travel in line with business needs
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
Job date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 08:53:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!