Job title: Senior Research Associate / Associate Scientist
Company: Syngene International Limited
Job description: The incumbent will be part of an Analytical development team supporting Formulation development activities.
Candidate should have a very good educational and theoretical background.
Candidate should have knowledge of calibration, method development and troubleshooting using various instruments like KF auto titrator, dissolution (I, II & IV), spectroscopic instruments e.g. UV spectrometer, IR and Chromatographic instruments e.g. HPLC, GC
Knowledge of various regulatory guidelines w.r.t. method development, product development and documentation
Knowledge of method development for oral dosage forms w.r.t. tests like assay, degradation products, dissolutions, blend uniformity, content uniformity, the cleaning method, etc.
Knowledge of specification setting for oral dosage forms, in-process specifications as well as product specifications
Knowledge and operating of instruments like LC-MS, GC-MS will be added advantage
Good understanding of Documentation as per GxP requirements
- Online Lab notebook writing
- Method development report preparation Assay, Degradation products, Dissolution, the cleaning method, etc.
- Method of Analysis, Test report, SOP preparation
- Calibration documentation
- Review of documents generated by peers or juniors
- Should be able to search scientific literature on-line
- Should be a team player and able to coach juniors technically
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
M.Pharm, M.Sc. (With Pharma background)
Candidate should have good proficiency for MS-office tools
Should be able to search scientific literature on-line
Strong commitment towards work, and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team.
Good speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter.
Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
Should able to work in team and flexible for working in shifts.
Should be a focused employee.
Job date: Wed, 05 Jan 2022 08:58:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!