Job title: Senior Analyst-Media Monitoring
Job description: Job Description
125,000! Is the number of Novartis associates that our services reach! Consider the possibilities of contributing to the growth and delivery and re-imagining the next generation of Knowledge Management Services!
Your responsibilities include but not are limited to:
- Independently and collaboratively work with the NKC Media Monitoring team by performing targeted searches on key data sources as well as alert creation and curation of the most relevant content to deliver high quality products and supporting NKC custom solutions.
- Works in partnership with the Media Monitoring team in the NKC service to ensure deadlines are met and quality standards are upheld. Deep understanding of newsletter development and curation.
- Demonstrates keen understanding of news databases with experience applying news resources like NewsEdge, FirstWord, Factiva, etc.
- Demonstrates understanding of literature searching and document delivery skills, resources and tools with advanced experience with Embase, Ovid, PatBase and Clinicaltrials.gov.
- Experience of understanding and deriving insights from financial data, financial and business news.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry: effective researching of scientific and non-scientific information including information on targets, drugs, competitors, experts, technologies, pipeline and business news.
- Ability to perform comprehensive review of published literature and news sources to support the curation and delivery of the most relevant information to the Novartis business on a daily/weekly basis, including weekends. Ability to connect the dots and derive meaningful insights.
What You’ll bring to the role:
- Education Background- Advanced degree in Life Sciences such as Biology or Pharmacology with relevant scientific background (e.g., MS, PharmD, Ph.D.). Experience searching, interpreting & summarizing scientific literature and business/technology content.
- At least 8-10 years of relevant pharma industry or research experience, working in information sciences/ consulting, analysis, insights. Proven scientific literature search and comprehension skills with experience utilizing pharmaceutical databases and resources.
- Experience at a MNC or intercultural / global team environment.
- Experience in Global Stakeholder Management.
Why consider Novartis?
769 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2020. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 02:49:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!