Job title: Scientific Lead
Job description: Job Description
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring medical communications deliverables are aligned with assigned scientific goals and objectives
- Ensuring written materials contain appropriate scientific statements and support learning objectives. Developing original content, leading faculty and client communications relating to scientific content of medical communications deliverables.
- Ensuring quality, scientific accuracy and integrity of assigned projects; Assisting the client to achieve medical communication objectives through creation and execution of scientific and educational materials
- Training and mentoring of the Writing delivery teams on selected therapy areas; Oversees the delivery of client-requested support of medical/scientific communications plans and medical communications workshops for assigned franchises/TA or group of aligned TAs
- Leads the review of the medical/scientific communication plans with the clients to ensure that their requirements are met
- Collaborates with the internal NBS CONEXTS team in developing plans and materials for, and participating in new business development meetings with existing and prospective clients
- Demonstrates ability to see the big picture and adds value by identifying the key/broad issues regarding client’s product/brand
- Ensures NBS CONEXTS medical communication deliverables on assigned products/brand(s) are aligned with the product/brand scientific communication strategy and tactics
- Healthcare professional degree or degree in a healthcare-related field
- Desirable: advanced degree (PhD, PharmD, MD) in life science/healthcare
- At least 5 years’ experience of working with international Medical Communications for either an agency or in an internal role within the pharmaceuticals industry
- Experience in a wide array of Medical Communications activities, including, but not limited to, publications, slide decks, symposia, standalones, advisory board meetings, etc.
- Track record in developing Medical Communications plans
- Track record of working effectively in a matrixed organization and / or between complex structures between client and deliver teams. Desired experience in digital solutions and innovation
- Experience in a multi-cultural work environment and international working; Strong negotiations & stakeholder management skills
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what’s possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying! Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Join our Novartis Network : If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Research & Development
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 02:42:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!