Job title: Patient Care Counsellor / Patient Care Manager – Hyderabad
Company: DayToDay Health
Job description: What you’ll do
- This is a hospital / hospitals-based job. You will be based at a designated hospital for counselling, convincing the patients to enroll in the DayToDay.
- Health’s virtual care plan and supporting the patients in download of DayToDay Health app on their mobile
- To achieve monthly patient enrolment targets that are communicated from time to time
- To visit designated hospital every day and meet / greet Doctor and generate patient leads
- To give presentations to patients on DayToDay Health app and resolve all enrolment queries
- To enter patient leads generated from the field and to fill the activities carried out in the daily field reposting sheet – Google doc tracker / CRM
- To project an appropriate image of the company in the designated Hospital and Patients
- To inform all activities happening in the hospital such as competitor activities and market feedback to Patient Care Manager
- To generate patient leads on own by meeting various other stakeholders in the hospital like floor nurses, OT nurses, Billing head, Admin team, etc
- Involve with Marketing Team of Hospital and present DayToDay applications information to patients and doctors
- Work with DayToDay Health marketing team to support hospital with co-branded Standees, Videos, Flyers, etc. to improve patient enrolments
- To follow up with past patient leads on phone for conversions and enrolment
Who fits the role?
1 – 2 years of Experience in Hospital as Patient Counsellor / Coordinator. Basic
healthcare knowledge and experience is preferable.
What matters most?
Good Communication Skills – Telugu, Hindi & English
What’s nice to have?
Preferably candidates working as Counsellor in Hospitals.
Basic graduation is fine. Medical background candidates are preferred like
Pharmacy, Nursing, Hospital Management Courses, Dentists, Physiotherapists,
BAMS, BHMS or any other Medical Courses
What’s different about working with us
Headquartered in Boston, USA, DayToDay was founded in 2018 by a team of
engineers, scientists and clinicians during their time at MIT with the goal of managing
virtual patient care – specifically acute, post-surgical, and out-of-hospital care. We are
guided by our mission to create the ultimate patient care experience for anybody,
anywhere in the world and to provide accessible and affordable healthcare care to
every person on Earth. In India we have partnered with more than 85 large hospitals.
We are the World’s first company to provide end-to-end acute care services across
the world. Because majority of patient care journeys reach beyond hospital walls,
patients are often inadequately supported in the preparation and recovery phases that
will determine the quality of their treatment outcomes. We equip hospitals to unleash
the full potential of their caregiving teams to transform patients’ lives.
Some of the clinical care pathways (programs) we offer are under the fields of
cardiovascular, urology, orthopaedics, gynae surgeries, gastrointestinal and general
surgeries. We also have care programs for maternity, medical management of
diseases like Covid, and other diseases. We address 2 critical challenges in
healthcare: accessibility and clinical outcomes. To address the challenges of
inaccessibility, the company delivers well-researched, digitally enabled patient
protocols and care pathways across the globe for both pre and post-procedure care.
Clinical outcomes are scaled up significantly by bridging the communication gap
between clinicians and patients across the care spectrum. Evidence-based and data-
driven, the DayToDay model mitigates avoidable complications, improves clinical
efficiency, and enriches the patient experience every single day.
While every high growth startup is full of passion and hustle, we are also strongly
committed to a standout culture and our values. We believe that fostering the
professional and personal growth of every team member is essential to our mission.
To that end, we pay competitively and continue to design benefits and policies that
are mindful of the mental, emotional, and physical well-being of the team.
Our biggest pride is our people, where you can look forward to seeing each other every
day, working closely on an ambitious vision for the future. We gravitate towards people
who are sharp, value fun, think outside the box, and are tenacious. We care for each
other and our families and are all in this together!
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job date: Sat, 05 Mar 2022 23:29:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!