Company Name: Morgan Stanley
Position: Analyst/ Associate
Qualifications: Graduate/ PG/ MBA
Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
Experience0 – 6 (Years)
Location: Mumbai, India
Morgan Stanley is hiring for the position of Analyst/ Associate in Mumbai, India. Candidates with a Graduate/ PG/ MBA are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
- Risk Analysis using Stress Testing, VaR, Backtesting and other measures.
- Uploading and Analyzing sample prospective portfolios, comprising of several financial product types in Equities, Convertible Bonds, Corporate Bonds, Swaps (IRS/CDS), Options and Futures in Commodities/Index/Interest Rates/Currencies.
- This may involve searching for relevant tickers/identifiers for such products, using Bloomberg and other internal sources/databases.
- Analysing live client portfolios, highlighting risk issues/concerns, and recommending margin policy changes.
- Conducting Risk analysis for the various funds analysing factors like Liquidity, Concentration, etc.
- Senior Management Risk Reporting and Trend Analysis for the various businesses.
- Risk analysis based on Strategy or Country, or Sector or other market-based events as needed.
- Streamlining/Automation/Tool Building for Internal Risk Management.
- Participate in global risk projects out of Mumbai in terms of requirements gathering, testing and validation.
- Engineering Graduate from a reputed institute.
- Industry qualifications i.e. Post Graduate / MBA in Finance.
- Background in Risk / Research / Financial services.
- Good understanding of Risk concepts.
- Understanding the implications of risk involved.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ability to effectively correspond with various groups and senior professionals over email and the telephone.
- Strong Analytical Skills and attention to detail.
- Experience interpreting laws or regulations.
- Knowledge of trade booking and settlements.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of organization under pressure.
Morgan Stanley mobilizes capital to help governments, corporations, institutions and individuals around the world achieve their financial goals. For over 85 years, the firm’s reputation for using innovative thinking to solve complex problems has been well earned and rarely matched. A consistent industry leader throughout decades of dramatic change in modern finance, Morgan Stanley will continue to break new ground in advising, serving and providing new opportunities for its clients.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.