Company Name: Adobe
Post Name: Associate Technical Consultant
Salary: up to ₹10.1 LPA*
Experience: 0-1 yr
Job Location: Bangalore
Last date to apply : ASAP
Adobe is hiring for the post of Associate Technical Consultant. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Adobe off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
About Adobe :
Adobe is a computer software firm was founded in 1982 by John Warnock and Charles Geschke, with headquarters in San Jose, California, United States. The association’s CEO has been Shantanu Narayen. According to 2021 reports, the organization’s total revenue is US$15.785 billion, and the total number of employees working in the firm is 25,988.
- Implement Adobe Campaign on time and on budget using database technologies, programming languages, and web technologies. This is a hands-on development role.
- Collaborate with other Adobe consultants from Campaign and other Marketing Cloud solutions, both in the U.S. and off-shore, to design solutions that increase customer retention, loyalty, and acquisition
- Enable customers and partners on Adobe Campaign best practices through a combination of side-by-side coaching and remote enablement
- Take ownership of delivering successful customers for small and medium sized projects
- Create referenceable customers who are eager to share their successes with the marketing community.
- Any Bachelor’s Degree .
- Ability to articulate and convey technical concepts to a mixed audience of senior technical and business executives
- Proficiency in implementing enterprise software
- Proficiency in SQL development including ETL implementations
- Familiarity with XML
- Ability to travel to customer sites may be needed (25-50%)