- Company – Lenskart
- Role -HR Executive
- Qualification –Any Graduate,MBA ( HR)
- Experience –0-3
- Location – Gurgaon
- Salary –4 LPA – 6 LPA
Lenskart is an Indian multinational optical prescription eyewear retail chain, based in Gurugram. As of March 2023, Lenskart has more than 2,000 retail stores, three-fourths of which are in India. Its manufacturing facility in New Delhi manufactures 3 lakh glasses a month.Lenskart is building an automated factory in Bhiwadi, Rajasthan, with an annual production capacity of 5 crore glasses.
Lenskart launched the eyewear brand John Jacobs in 2017. In October 2017, Lenskart signed up its first brand ambassador Katrina Kaif.In 2018, the company became profitable, EBITDA positive. In March 2019, the company hired Bhuvan Bam as its first male brand ambassador.
What You Will Be Doing As HR Executive
- Recruitment and Onboarding: You will participate in the recruitment process, which includes job postings, screening resumes, conducting interviews, and selecting candidates. You may also assist with the onboarding process by coordinating new employee orientations and ensuring all necessary paperwork is completed.
- Employee Relations: As an HR Executive, you will handle employee relations matters, such as addressing employee grievances, mediating conflicts, and promoting a positive work environment. You may also provide guidance and support to employees regarding policies, procedures, and workplace issues.
- HR Policies and Procedures: You will be responsible for implementing and enforcing HR policies and procedures in compliance with labor laws and regulations. This includes maintaining employee handbooks, updating policies as needed, and ensuring employees are aware of and adhere to company policies.
- Compensation and Benefits: You may assist with managing employee compensation and benefits programs, including salary reviews, bonus administration, and employee benefits enrollment. You may also provide support and guidance to employees regarding their benefits and address any related inquiries.
- Performance Management: You will participate in performance management processes, such as conducting performance appraisals, providing feedback and coaching to employees, and supporting performance improvement initiatives.
- Training and Development: You may be involved in organizing and coordinating employee training and development programs. This may include identifying training needs, sourcing training providers, and monitoring employee training progress.
Skills Required for HR Executive
- HR Knowledge: A solid understanding of HR principles, practices, and employment laws is crucial. Familiarity with HR processes such as recruitment, onboarding, performance management, employee relations, compensation and benefits, and HR compliance is essential.
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills are vital for effective HR communication. You should be able to clearly convey information, listen actively, and communicate professionally with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Interpersonal Skills: As an HR Executive, you will interact with various individuals, including employees, managers, and external stakeholders. Strong interpersonal skills are necessary to build relationships, handle employee concerns, and collaborate with different teams and departments.
- Problem-Solving: HR Executives often face complex situations that require problem-solving skills. You should be able to analyze issues, identify solutions, and make sound decisions while considering the organization’s best interests and HR practices.
- Confidentiality and Ethics: HR Executives handle sensitive employee information, and maintaining confidentiality is critical. You should have a strong sense of ethics and discretion, ensuring that employee data and confidential matters are handled with utmost care and professionalism.