Job title: Medical Reviewer
Job description: Team Lead – MR / Team Manager – MR
Qualification: MBBS/ MBBS + MD
- • Perform medical review (including verifying the coding & labeling, reviewing seriousness, narratives, causality statement, medical aspect of followup request), validate followup request and perform medical assessment of the case as applicable.
- • Responsible for maintaining Medical cohesiveness of a case.
- • Maintaining the data as per the client specific SOPs and guidelines.
- Project/ Process.
- • Perform Medical Review of assigned cases.
- • Adhere to the mandatory regulation and client guidelines/ SOPs and compliance requirements for the given process.
- • Adhere to quality requirements, achieve targets/volumes in given TAT(Turn around time).
- • Understand various SOP document and templates to interpret the documents & related terminologiesShould be well versed and updated with the pharmacovigilance, GCP and regulatory guidelines Moved from Knowledge Management.
- Adhere to org hygiene and compliance needs in terms of:
- a Personal Utilization & Time sheet submission.
- b Personal and new hire Assimilation.
- c Attendance.
- d Team Initiatives.
- • Collate team performance metrics.
- • Manage break schedule/transport logistics for the team in the absence of his/her supervisor.
Must Have Skills
- Customer Service-LS
Good To Have Skills
- Pharmacovigilance&Safety Ops
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 06 2021
About Cognizant Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 23:17:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!