Job title: Manager – Knowledge Management – Medical Affairs (12-15 yrs)
Job description: KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT MANAGER (Medical Affairs)
– We seek an experienced knowledge management professional to lead the KM Medical Affairs team in our New Delhi office.
– The Manager will be responsible for building the capability partnering the Practice leaders and deliver strategic insights during client delivery.
– Reviewing the data and evidence for a new Pharma asset and understanding its place in the treatment algorithm
– Able to review and interpret advisory board and medical insights to understand HCP Knowledge Gaps and Evidence Gaps
– Familiar with Integrated Evidence Planning and the various evidence generation tactics (ISR, RWE / HEOR, Phase 4, Post-Hoc, etc.)
– Adept at searching, reading, and interpreting scientific journal articles and review papers
– Able to read and interpret guidelines from Medical and Professional societies
– Familiar with CT.gov and able to read and interpret competitor clinical trials (company- sponsored) and to “back out” the product’s intended life-cycle management strategy
– Basic familiarity with key Medical Affairs dissemination channels (Congresses, Publications, Medical Information, Field Medical – MSLs, etc.)
– Ability to research and synthesize information across therapy areas, disease states and other landscape specific dynamics
– Able to quickly design and implement an approach for desk research and identify information sources for the project needs (e.g. Job descriptions etc.)
– Medical Affairs benchmarking (roles, structure, budgets etc) basis the needs of the clients across geographies/ therapy areas basis secondary research
– Partner with ZS leaders
– Collaborate and work with ZS leaders to build the Medical Affairs capability and business o Create broader awareness of Medical Affairs capability across ZS through roadshows, webinars, participation in summits and other activities.
– Advanced degree in life-sciences; M Pharma, PharmD, MD, PhD
– 12+ years’ relevant work experience preferably with a leading professional services firm;
– Extensive team management and project delivery;
– Ability to develop strong relationships with senior stakeholders;
– Self-motivation with strong work ethic;
– Strong organization & planning skills;
– Effective oral and written communication skills;
– Leadership experience.
– ZS in India ranks 13 in the Dream Companies To Work For list by Times Ascent and WH
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
Location: New Delhi
Job date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 05:31:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!