Job title: Cyber Intelligence Specialist (Senior)
Company: FENG GROUP
Job description: One of our leading clients in the computer software industry is looking for a senior cyber intelligence specialist. The ideal candidate should be experienced in applying their scientific and technical knowledge in solving complex intelligence problems, producing short-term and long-term written assessments and briefing the organization. This work demands initiative, creativity, analytical skills, and technical expertise.
- Collecting information about Internet-based malware-related criminal activities and the people behind them;
- Making predictions about cyber criminals and their future activities based on what is already known about them;
- Responsible for the independent collection, analysis, and production of finished Threat Intelligence;
- Maintain awareness of the global threat landscape and review complex, technical threat data, enrich it with contextual information and produce in finished intelligence;
- Regularly collaborate with Cyber Defense partners in Cyber Threat Detection, Active Defense, Digital Forensics and Incident Response.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Technology / Computer Engineering / Digital Forensics or related field;
- Strong verbal presentation and writing skills, including the demonstrated ability to write clear and concise text;
- Excellent analytical abilities and a strong ability to think creatively when approaching issues;
- Experience in network and/or operating system security;
- Computer network intrusion detection / Prevention systems / Firewalls;
- IT network-based attack methodologies and tools;
- Solid Teamwork Skills – the ability to collaborate with others who are conducting research in the same, similar or different areas than what you’re looking into;
- Security operations and incident response technologies and methodologies.
Interested? Join us now!
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 23:30:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!