Job title: Ayurvedic Doctor (BAMS) part time job/internship at Delhi in Nirmal Ayurved
Company: Nirmal Ayurved
Job description: About Nirmal Ayurved
Nirmal Ayurved owned by Dr. Prashant Jain has aims to provide Ayurveda in its best way. Our main goal is to improve the quality of life of all (be a patient or a healthy individual) with authentic and classical ayurvedic medicine and Panchkarma. Dr. Prashant Jain is a trusted Ayurvedic physician in Delhi NCR. He has many happy patients in India as well as in other countries in his 7 years of journey as an Ayurvedacharya. Dr. Prashant Jain holds many awards in the field of Ayurveda for treating patients efficiently. He is an MD & Ph.D. (S) in Ayurveda.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since February 2022
2 opportunities posted
About part time job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Looking after patients
2. Explaining concepts of Ayurveda
3. Taking case history of patients
Learn skills relevant for this internship on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 26th Feb’22 and 2nd Apr’22
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Female candidates preferred
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code Free snacks & beverages
Stipend structure: This is a performance-based internship. In addition to the minimum-assured stipend, you will also be paid a performance-linked incentive (₹ 100 per diagnosis and patient dealing.).
Expected salary: Rs.5000 per month
Job date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 00:00:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!