Job title: Area Sales Manager – Bhubaneshwar (Diabetes)
Company: Boehringer Ingelheim
Job description: OUR COMPANY
At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies that improve the lives of both humans and animals. Founded in 1885 and family-owned ever since, Boehringer Ingelheim takes a long-term perspective.
Now, we are powered by 52,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. We believe that if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve.
Responsible for increasing the market penetration of BI products and achieve the sales targets for specific area. Also build relationships and grow BI brand by engaging the opinion leaders in the specified area
Tasks & responsibilities
- Meet or exceed sales targets (market share/market share growth) within agreed budgets and timescales through effective leadership of sales team.
- Achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through face to face and meetings and manage delivery of customer centric activities with all primary and secondary care customers within operating budget.
- Supply Chain: Ensure timely availability of medicines to distributors and stocks in accord with the demand. Handle situations like breakage or expiries. Manage the collections and inventory levels with the help of supply chain coordinator.
- Customer Segmentation: Ensure execution of sales as per the customer segmentation and target plan. Provide inputs to the marketing team in creation of the plan.
- Ensure effective management of sales team including training and personal development in terms of ongoing training, coaching and counseling through regular field visits and management of recruitment, performance, development and retention of representatives in the area through quality processes.
- Ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge, and understanding of Boehringer Ingelheim priority products, technical information, product strategy, positioning, key messages and programs.
- Implement with excellence the sales and marketing campaigns adhering to the relevant Codes of Practice/regulations.
- Ensure transfer of correct product information between customers and Boehringer Ingelheim.
- Develop and monitor an integrated operational plan which achieves business goals for the area.
- Education : Bachelors degree, Masters degree(e.g. MBBS, MSC), Diploma
- Knowledge of pharma industry and specialties
- MBA preff with Marketing specialization
- Required to travel extensively
- Candidates must have total sales experience of more than 6 years with a 3 – 4 years of pharmaceutical sales managerial experience with several direct sales reps reporting
- Customer Orientation
- Exceptional Communicational Skills
- Take Initiatives
- Stay Connected
- Grow as a team
- Demonstrate result focus
- Position will be based at Bhubaneshwar
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
With us, you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth. We also offer a competitive salary, generous amount of vacation time, numerous benefits towards your wellness & financial health and work-life balance. Plus, an onsite gym, best-in-class cafeterias and coffee bars to keep you energized and healthy and other various benefits and rewards. Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
READY TO CONTACT US?
If you have questions about the application process, please contact HR Direct: , Tel:
Job date: Wed, 02 Feb 2022 08:47:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!