Job title: Zonal Business Manager
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Job description: Job Description:
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science — bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Our Consumer Business touches a billion lives around the world and works with the vision of ‘Bringing science to the art of healthy living’. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through businesses spanning baby care, women’s health, beauty, oral & wound care and over-the-counter-products which are endorsed by healthcare professionals around the world. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through Baby Care, Women’s Health, Beauty, Oral & Wound Care and OTC. Some of our key brands include Johnson’s® Baby, Stayfree®, Clean & Clear™, Band-Aid®, Listerine®, ORSL and Benadryl®.
Johnson and Johnson are recruiting for a Zonal Business Manager located in Delhi.
Position will cover parts of Delhi/ Western UP/ Madhya Pradesh.
Zonal Business Manager will be responsible to drive business objective through development of the reporting team member, developing KOL’s and growing Market share. You will have to collaborate closely with marketing, Training and Customer development team. As a people leader this will help you a journey to lead with purpose.
- Territory level detailing Deliverables – Prescriptions, HCP & Chemist Coverage, HCP engagement by jointly working with the MSRs and FBM.
- Developing team members and ensuring good execution of agreed critical metric matrix and Marketing strategies.
- Doing Periodical analysis on sales performance, sharing with team and guiding them regular intervals on business updates.
- Territory level business delivery for ORSL, Benadryl, Imodium and Daktarin Brands.
- To work closely with CD team to ensure chemist servicing & POBs execution
- Executing HCP Activity Engagement Plan with the help of Activation Managers
- Owning up key core doctor’s relationship in your territory
- Leading a team of FBMs and mentoring them for enhanced performance and development
- Works closely with sales manager to implement annual/quarterly sales plan and necessary changes required to achieve objectives.
- This is a 2nd line position with 6 Direct reportee FBMs and 35 MSRs in the team. Extensive travelling will be there in Delhi, MP and Western UP.
- Ensuring compliant processes are followed by FBMs and MSRs
- Mentoring & Training FBMs on business opportunity identification and crafting solutions
- Reviewing MCL List & Core Chemists list on a regular frequency
- Managing outsourced MSRs
- Ensuring compliance at the ground level & Ensuring MSRs are regularly trained
Experience and Skills: * 10-15 years of experience with min 2 years as people manager with Pharma MNCs/Good Indian companies.
- Experience with GPs MBBS/Non MBBS segment is preferred, with exposure to above mentioned geographies.
- Proven track record on Business delivery.
- Known to CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Skill’s.
- Successful new product launch experiences.
- Good Analytical ability
- Exposure in digital framework for reporting business review formats etc.
- Experience conducting scientific Continuous Medical Education
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 06:48:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!