Job title: Vice President & Head – Legal – Real Estate/Constructions/Infra
Job description: Vice President & Head Legal
Role : Vice President and Head Legal
1. Minimum 15 Yrs of experience and 5 yrs in leadership role preferably in Real Estate/ Constructions/ Infra sectors
2. Drafting, Filing, Drafting of contracts and agreements, Loan agreements, Litigation Management, Corporate Litigation, NCDRC, State Consumer, RERA-Punjab & Haryana and High Court Litigation.
3. Monitor the drafting of all contract and agreement related documents from a legal perspective and ensure minimal associated risks
4. Responsible for Entire Litigation before NCDRC, H-RERA.
5. All Arbitration cases before Arbitrator/ High Court.
6. Preparation of case comments, vetting and finalising the replies of various class of litigations, notices, as also police notices from Gurgaon/Haryana.
7. Entire affairs related to CRM. Responsible for CRM related query, Responsible for CRM reply and handle their day to day queries, preparation of general guidelines/letters to be issued to the customers, direct interaction with customers as and when the situation warrants.
8. Drafting and vetting of TPT and PTM of various banks and support CRM, draft various disclaimers for marketing team to be used in all type of Advertisements.
9. Day to day miscellaneous works specially assigned. Including Loan Documents/ICD documents etc.
10. Management and record keeping of Land Docs and Land related agreements/deeds. All land related transactions of Haryana, including appeal, writ etc. at Chandigarh High Court.
11. Exp in Land Acquisition case with due diligence specifically in Punjab and Haryana
12. Litigation management, appearing before the Judicial and Quasi Judicial Authority, briefing of Council, Advocates & Solicitors
13. Legal correspondences, day to day legal support to other department of the company
14. Ensure the smooth functioning of Projects and to resolve the legal issues
15. Keep records of all the cases not limited to tracking of court cases & agreements, legal compliance, checklist
Key Skills :
– Advocates & Legal Institutions
– Liaison with Urban Development Authorities & RERA Regulations
– Customers and Business partners
– Project Delivery & Liaison
– Knowledge of legal provisions / statutory requirements related to the real estate/ construction industry
– Knowledge of property, contract and commercial laws
– Knowledge of international contracts and settlement advocacy
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
Job date: Wed, 02 Feb 2022 07:10:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!