Job title: Engineer Senior
Job description: Company: Qualcomm India Private Limited
Job Area: Engineering Group, Engineering Group
General Summary We are looking for a Senior System Software Engineer for our Autonomous Driving Team with a passion Autonomous Driving. You should a good understanding of System Software development on Real Time OS (RTOS), ARM architecture, strong C/C++ and/or python programming skills and experience to help us develop fast and robust automotive systems, leveraging formal methods to achieve high integrity.
We are a leading semiconductor company and are paving the way with innovations in mobile, computing, AI and self-driving cars. Qualcomm gives automakers, tier-1 suppliers, automotive research institutions, and start-ups the power and flexibility to develop and deploy breakthrough systems for self-driving vehicles.
- Develop state of the art autonomous driving system software for Qualcomm solution for autonomous vehicles.
- Design & develop Real Time System Software solutions for Qualcomm SOC
- Development & bring-up activities for next generation SOC
- Work with the cross functional and R&D teams to build the best Autonomous Driving Solution.
- Design and develop high integrity software using formal design methods.
- Handle complex issues & defects involving interactions between components partitioned across the large software stack
- Learn to maximize performance and super stability of the system software performance to run them in real time
- Depth knowledge of embedded systems and real time operating systems, like QNX and RT Linux skills
- Good understanding about ARM architecture and writing low level software for ARM v8 based SOCs
- Experience of collaborating with a geographically distributed team
- Background in software development in compliance to ISO 26262 standard
- Bachelors/Masters or equivalent experience in Electrical and Electronics or Computer Science from a reputed engineering college
- 3+ years of experience with System Software design and development for real time embedded systems, optimizations and debugging skills
- Strong understanding of computer architecture, operating system fundamentals
- Excellent in embedded system C and C++ programming and debugging skills
- Hands on experience with Debugging Tools JTAG, DSTREAM
- You are dedicated, fast to take action, strong teammate, self-motivated with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
Education: Bachelors – Computer Science, Bachelors – Engineering, Bachelors – Information Systems
Work Experiences: 2+ years experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
2+ years of Software Engineering or related work experience
Work Experiences: 2+ years experience with API. ,2+ years experience with Database Management Software. ,4+ years Software Engineering or related work experience. ,1+ years of work experience in a role requiring interaction with senior leadership (e.g., Director level and above). ,2+ years experience working in a large matrixed organization.
Skills: Mathematical Methods, Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), Scientific Analysis, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Software Solutions
Applicants: If you need an accommodation, during the application/hiring process, you may request an accommodation by sending email to
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact .
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Mon, 07 Feb 2022 02:42:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!