Job title: Therapy Business Manager | Metabolics | Patna
Job description: JOB DESCRIPTION:
Territory Business Planning:
- Plan for the monthly and quarterly business.
- Plan demand generation and fulfillment
- Monitor actual Sales and mid-course corrections and inputs to reduce variance against expectations
- Prescription audit for Abbott brands and other competitors brands
- To create and update customer list having specified number of doctors /chemist (Trade) as per the therapy /product requirement and maintain the same in physical/electronic format.
Business generation & development:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly Sales targets by promoting companies products ethically to customers as per the business plan
- Having science base discussions with doctor and chemist for promotion of the product in the clinic and at the chemist place
- Organizing Camps (CME) as per the division strategy and customers need
- Execute the customer management plan to ensure that all the customers are covered as per the plan.
- Lead and execute strict adherence to Abbott Code of Business conduct
- Set examples on implementation of the code of business conduct, RCPA, Pharmacovigilance to ensure compliance
- Demonstrate and promote professional behavior in line with Abbott Values of Pioneering, Achieving, Caring, and Enduring
- Ensure a high level of customer service and manage any difficult customer situations.
- Division and business strategy will be shared with you on time to time base which you will have to execute to the fullest
- To attend and participate in Strategy meetings, briefing sessions, doctors meets, workshops, training programs, and any other programs undertaken by the company to equip you or activities for the performance of your job or promote the sales of products of the company or to improve company image.
Meet minimum KPIs as follows:
- 100% coverage of Doctors.
- Customer Call average as per the customer management plan of the division /therapy.
- Market intelligence collection, retailer level inventory management calls as per the product profile and marketing strategy of the therapy /division.
- 2+ Years of experience.
- Candidate with prior/current experience in the same therapy.
- Candidates from MNC and top Indian Pharma companies will have added advantages.
- Fluent and confident in communication.
JOB FAMILY: Sales Force
DIVISION: EPD Established Pharma
Kolkata : Mediasiti Building
WORK SHIFT: Standard
TRAVEL: Yes, 100 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE: Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Location: Patna, Bihar
Job date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 02:35:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!