Job title: Technical Lead
Job description: Description :
Visteon is a global company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world’s major vehicle manufacturers. Visteon is a leading provider of instrument clusters, head-up displays, information displays, infotainment, connected audio, and connectivity and telematics; its brands include Lightscape®, OpenAir® and SmartCore™. Headquartered in Van Buren Township, Michigan, Visteon has nearly 11,000 employees at 50 facilities in 19 countries. Visteon had $3.1 billion in electronics sales over the last 12 months. Learn more at www.visteon.com.
Visteon is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
A top-three cockpit electronics player delivering a rich, connected cockpit experience for every car from luxury to entry
Position: Technical Lead – Cybersecurity
- Understand customer Cyber security requirements
- Provide Software Architecture direction to satisfy the Cyber Security requirements.
- Understand the Third party software/ reusable components and interface with the existing system
- Interface with the Global Cyber Security team and follow the established process
- Identify and implement test methodologies, at Unit /Integration/Functional level
- Interface with the Architects/ Requirement /Safety /Validation Leads and coordinate with the team members
- Interpret the Customer Requirements for the Cluster Projects and translate them into efficient High-level design material.
- Prepare detailed design, Implement the design in embedded C / C++ and test them using VCAST/ Manual methods.
- Should use novel design approaches to leverage maximum benefits of having common architecture for different vehicle lines with slightly varying Customer requirements.
- Analyze reported defects in quick time and provide resolution/ necessary documentation to the stakeholders.
- Provide necessary improvement suggestions to minimize defects/ rework in the existing environment.
- Interact with the global team to understand the design/ requirements being prepared.
- Should be able to apply scripting languages where possible to minimize manual overheads
- Ability to work as a very good team member and share resources, work content to meet common team goals.
- Work and collaborate internally within the team to deliver the necessary work products to satisfy the committed deliveries.
- Perform testing of products in an iterative, agile software lifecycle
Years of Experience: 8 – 12 years
Degree Strongly Preferred: Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation/Computer Science
- Minimum 5+ years of embedded software development experience using C and CPP
- Excellent knowledge in Symmetric and Asymmetric cryptographic algorithms.
- Excellent knowledge in various signing and hashing algorithms.
- Hands on experience in development of secure boot for microcontrollers and microprocessors
- Design and Development of AUTOSAR CSM/CRY stacks
- Design and Development of HSM Firmware
- Design and Development of MAC/DAC for any high-level operating system
- Design and Development of crypto graphics hardware accelerators
- Hands on experience in integrating 3rd party crypto stack in AUTOSAR environment
- Understanding of various privilege levels in the operating system
- Understanding of embedded systems architecture, operating system fundamentals, and real time software development and testing.
- Good analytical skills, debugging and troubleshooting
- Exposure to the usage of Kernel trace / trace logger, core dump analysis and other debug mechanisms.
- Must have Experience in Automotive domain
- Experience reading and understanding schematics and IC data sheets
- Understanding of the electrical circuit diagrams/ Layouts.
- Should be results oriented.
- Good knowledge in software development life cycle, agile methodologies.
- Should possess good communication skills.
Apply for this Position
If you are interested in applying for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the requisition number in the subject of your email.
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 07:49:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!