Job title: Sr Research Assistant, R and D – F and D
Job description: Sr Research Assistant, R&D – F&D Apply Now Save Job
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- Execution of Project technical feasibility experiments.
- Initiate Resource procurement
- Execution of developmental trials, PDR studies/QBD trials for ANDA injectable products.
- Compilation of developmental data
- Prepare technical documents e.g. MFR, PDR and other protocols & reports.
- Coordination with CFT’s (ADL, IRA, Procurement, Quality) for on time resource availability.
- Perform activities related to Technology transfer
- Successful execution of Exhibit batches at Baxter / CMO sites.
- Review of commercial products Raw material, packing material & product specifications.
- Perform remediation trials and document preparation based on Regulatory commitments/OOS/Project CCN’s/CAPA/Product nature and criticality.
- Perform trials for regulatory query support
- Prepare reports to submit for regulatory response .
- Perform Lab equipment, instruments, documentation & Warehouse document entry as per SOP & Prepare and revise SOP’s
- Identification & request of New Equipment’s/Instruments for projects in upcoming portfolio & continuous improvement of Development Lab.
- Follow GQP (Global Quality procedures)
- Adoption of TcU
- Adoption of PDLM (Product development life cycle management)
- Follow GLP requirements.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice . 052378 Apply Now Save Job,
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Job date: Wed, 05 Jan 2022 08:29:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!