Job title: Sr. Manager – Medical Affairs Emerging Markets
Company: Michael Page
Job description: The purpose of this role is to provide medical affairs support to the EM team for successful commercialization of current & New launch products and ensure that client is adhering to all regulatory requirements and patient safety guidelines.
- Stay abreast of latest developments in the industry globally, new research papers published and other study materials and identify potential opportunities for the organization. Share the summary of the study material and possible opportunity and clinical positioning inputs to the respective business teams to take it forward.
- Ensure compliance of all marketing and promotional materials from a medical accuracy standpoint and propose any changes required if it doesn’t meet any legal or regulatory norms.
- Review and approval of all medical and product related information communicated to customers through various channel including online / digital marketing tools and applications.
- Lead meetings with KOLs (Ad-boards/Webinars) to opine on issues and support product positioning by moderating the meetings, capturing inputs from participation and ensuring that objective of the meeting is getting fulfilled for Key Brands across Emerging Markets.
An opportunity to work with a leading global innovative pharmaceutical company|Work in a growth driven culture that gives you opportunities to break new ground
- 5-10 years of experience in medical affairs.
Client is one of the leading multinational pharmaceutical formulation development, manufacturing and marketing companies in the world.
- An opportunity to work with a leading Pharma Company.
- An opportunity to manage Emerging markets
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Job date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 22:26:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!