Job title: Software Engineering Lead – Hyderabad, TG
Company: UnitedHealth Group
Job description: Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that’s improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There’s nwo room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
At Optum Technology, our passion for health care and technology empowers us and our partners to tackle real-world health problems. By applying our deep knowledge of an incredibly complex system, we identify and solve tough challenges without adding complexity. We are dedicated to harnessing the pace of innovation and applying our expertise to propel significant breakthroughs in health care technology.
Our team includes more than 30,000 technologists, 580+ distinguished and principal engineers and 2,600 talent development program (TDP) team members. Together, we work worldwide to manage health data for over 362 million consumers and provide health and information services to 1 in 5 Americans. #RXTECH
Software engineering is the application of engineering to the design, development, implementation, testing and maintenance of software in a systematic method. The roles in this function will cover all primary development activity across all technology functions that ensure we deliver code with high quality for our applications, products and services and to understand customer needs and to develop product roadmaps.
These roles include, but are not limited to analysis, design, coding, engineering, testing, debugging, standards, methods, tools analysis, documentation, research and development, maintenance, new development, operations and delivery. With every role in the company, each position has a requirement for building quality into every output. This also includes evaluating new tools, new techniques, strategies; Automation of common tasks; build of common utilities to drive organizational efficiency with a passion around technology and solutions and influence of thought and leadership on future capabilities and opportunities to apply technology in new and innovative ways.
- Prepare detail design for the Solution by discussing with PO and business. Consult with Business, Subject Master Expert, users to evaluate business requirements, evaluate existing or proposed systems, and prepare detailed technical design document from which programs will be written
- Walk-thru the technical design document with Business/SME/QA group and support team
- Prepare test planning & setup test data. Execute test planning based on project requirements
- Ensuring timely deliveries for all assigned tasks and lead the team
- Participation in Design reviews, Test Case reviews, and Production Support readiness reviews for new releases
- Support QA, UAT and Release phases of the project via defect analysis, change maintenance, etc.
- Adhere to all quality requirements
- Should be able to work independently
- Strong problem solving, analytical kills, Good communication and presentation skills, Good attitude and self-motivated
- Analyzes and investigates
- Provides explanations and interpretations within area of expertise
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge JAVA, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Knowledge in DevOps: Docker, Jenkins
- Knowledge in Frontend: Skyline React/Angular, JSP
- Knowledge in Database: Oracle, SQL, DB2
- Knowledge in Cloud: Open Shift, Azure, Kubernetes, Goggle Anthos
- Knowledge on any Application servers like JBOSS or WebSphere.
- Knowledge in RESTFul Web services, JPA, Spring Batch , Micro Services, GraphQL, MongoDB, AI/ML
- Knowledge in Frontend: HTML, CSS
- Knowledge on AS400 & IBATIS
Careers with Optum. Here’s the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world’s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.(sm)
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 22:21:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!