Job title: Software Engineer 2
Job description: While you’ve heard about Microsoft’s Digital Transformation and how it’s leading our industry to the cloud, have you ever thought of becoming a key member of the team that powers the core Infrastructure services for this strategic effort in our company?
our goal is to boldly pursue big ideas that power transformational advancements at Microsoft, while helping Microsoft employees work smarter, faster, and more securely every day. We are technology leaders with deep technical experts, focused on digital transformation and enabling our stakeholders.
As part of Microsoft Digital under Cloud + AI, the Enterprise 360(E360) team has a very broad Infrastructure portfolio which includes:
- Providing network connectivity services (Core routing & WAN, wireless, wired, VPN, firewalls, load balancers, DNS, etc.) for 580 sites globally, including Microsoft’s large corporate campuses.
- Managing 90 contact centers, ensuring that 36 million calls to Microsoft are delivered, and driving new capabilities, like speech to text translations for these calls.
- Moving line-of-business workloads to Azure and partnering with the Azure team on the features and functionalities required for a modern enterprise, with a focus on customer experience and security.
- Providing shared lab services for more than 40 labs and 4 legacy datacenters, while driving these workloads to Azure.
- Playing a significant part in driving the strategic vision and implementation of new and existing prioritized investments across Microsoft to increase our capabilities to function as modern enterprise and continue our digital transformation.
We have exciting opportunities for you to innovate, influence, transform, inspire and grow within our organization and we encourage you to apply to learn more!
Are you someone with a passion for cloud technology , data, analytics and insights? Do you want to be part of a team lighting up actionable insights to help the organization make business decisions and improve customer experience? Do you want to be at the forefront of driving company-wide impact building proactive, predictive and preventive solution.
The (Artificial Intelligence Operations) AIOps vision continues to be a catalyst for the digital transformation for CSCSEO and Microsoft, the aspirational goal for E360 to enable a Zero Incident Enterprise; establishing trust that our services are secure and always available while meeting the demands of the business. To fulfil our goal, we will modernize our services to the cloud by leveraging native Azure capabilities or solutions built on Azure that provide a blueprint for MS Enterprise customers.
As part of this role, you will be planning, design, and deployment of new or upgraded applications/systems using Azure PaaS solution aligning to AIOps Vision and strategy.
We are hiring Software Engineer with a combination of programming and cloud (Azure PaaS) skills to lead the evolution and development of our internal applications and tools. This position is a technical role with operational accountability.
Come be a core member of this exciting space and join an amazing, growing team!
- Contribute to the planning, design, and deployment of new or upgraded applications/systems using Azure PaaS solution, working with customers and peers to determine features and requirements.
- Work with 3rd party application vendors/partners to identify and test product enhancements in support of advanced technology capabilities, new hardware solutions to be deployed, and to support the latest Microsoft technologies (e.g. Windows 10, SQL)
- Plan, document, and implement system architecture enhancements
- Develop core API’s to expose tool functionality and data
- Work with 3rd party API’s to enhance and support new and existing tools
- Design and develop front end web applications using .NET technologies
- Minimum 4+ years experience in full product cycle: design, development, release and maintenance
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in Azure PaaS application design and development.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in software development using .NET (C#)
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in T-SQL development
- Proficiency in developing against 3rd party API’s such as REST/SOAP
- Minimum 1-3 years’ in front end Web UI design
- Experience using Microsoft Azure cloud technologies
- Proficient with Agile software development
- Experienced with various Source control platforms (Git, TFVC)
- Experience developing and debugging applications in the Microsoft .NET environment
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Experienced with interacting with clients to define application and project requirements
- BS/BA in computer science or related experience
- Experience with creating applications that interact with network devices
- Experience with TCP/IP network technologies and network devices
- Familiarity with automating continuous integration and deployments
- Good to have Ansible knowledge
- Experience & Exposure on ML/AI
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 04:45:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!