Job title: SeniorTest Engineer – Automation (Cucumber/Protractor/Selenium)
Job description: Who We Are
At Roche, we are passionate about transforming patients’ lives, and we are bold in both decision and action – we believe that good business means a better world. That is why we come to work every single day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigor, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
Roche is strongly committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to build teams that represent a range of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Embracing diversity enables us to create a great place to work and to innovate for patients.
As a Senior automation engineer will be working in a team of self-motivated and self-organized developers and testers. Primary responsibility is to gather requirement and design analysis, prepare and execute functional, regression, automation & performance test and test case using automation and related automation frameworks. Oversee all aspects of quality assurance, including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
A seasoned professional with wide-ranging experience. Deals with diverse and often times complex issues, where analysis may require in-depth evaluation of many factors. Exercises judgment in evaluating methods and may determine criteria for obtaining solutions. May coordinate the activities of other employees. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in area of expertise as well as some key contacts outside area of expertise
- Technical design and development of automation framework for large core product and functional components
- Perform requirement and design analysis and prepare functional, regression, automation and performance test specifications, test cases, and test data
- Conduct product validation test execution, develop test plans and test strategy, report defects and generate test reports
- Work closely with application development, architecture, and infrastructure teams for automation, performance testing and application analysis initiatives to define success criteria
- Establish an automated test environment for UI and non-UI testing
- Review test cases and automate as much as possible
- Train team members on test automation and drive adoption
- Should be able to do functional and System Test
- Should be file for fast paced and culture fit for team
Who You Are
- 6 to 8 years- experience in automation and testing), preferably in a product organization
- Lead and execute testing for new and cutting-edge products in the healthcare industry.
- Java programming experience and should be currently hands on.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment.
- Have successfully automated an enterprise-scale web application in the cloud
- Test Automation frameworks experience (such as Junit, Selenium, DBUnit, TestNG
- Proficient in developing automation frameworks for web and database applications
- SQL experience and comfortable writing database queries
- Experience in test case management, reporting and using bug tracking systems such as Jira.
- Exposure to linux and SQL and flexible to work on manual testing if required.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise application architecture and technologies, including databases, web, web services, and reporting
- Strong comprehension, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, quick learner, and good troubleshooting capabilities
- Bachelor degree in informatics, life-sciences or equivalent work experience is required
- Masters of Science (MS) degree in relevant area of study is preferred.
- Experience working in a regulated environment of the healthcare, diagnostics, and/or pharmaceutical industry with Information Security and Computer System Validation (CSV) is a nice to have
- Experience in testing business intelligence/analytics applications or software for multi-tenant enterprise SaaS applications is a big plus
- Experience with UI/UX testing, and testing products for accessibility
- Scripting experience with bash or python or shell scripting. Must feel comfortable writing automation scripts
You will be expected to demonstrate the We@RD dimensions and help evolve the functions culture beliefs and bring We@RocheDiagnostics to life, as part of the TransformD journey. The dimensions are:
- We are passionate about our customers and patients
- We radically simplify
- We trust, collaborate & have fun
- We ALL lead
- We experiment & learn
Are you ready to apply? We want someone who thinks beyond the job offered – someone who knows that this position can be a unique opportunity to shape the future of Diagnostics.
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Level: Individual contributor
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 23:38:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!