Job title: Senior Writer, Digital Content
Company: Cactus Communications
Job description: Please note: This is a 100% remote opportunity and you can work from any location within India.
We’re looking for a web copywriter who has a fantastic command over English; a keen understanding of basic marketing concepts like landing pages, service descriptions etc.; and an engaging writing style that allows key messages to shine through as quick takeaways.
Editage has websites in English, Chinese, Japanese serves a global audience through several web properties. Our ideal candidate for the Web Copywriter position would be one who can convert concepts into clear and convincing written marketing material that does not lose its essence or impact even when translated.
Using various channels like web pages, landing pages, banner ads, and brochures, the Web Copywriter would be expected to create strong pitches that stir an emotional connect and elicit a call to action To write creative marketing copy and showcase the different CACTUS products and solutions to researchers across the world. Tell stories using different content formats like banners, videos, infographics, social media copy, memes, and articles. Ideate, create, improve, and create stories that resonate with the target audience.
- Create marketing copy that has the potential to go viral and enables us to increase our brand visibility
- Ideate stories that will resonate with the target audience and create omnichannel content such as video scripts, comic strips, memes, promo ads etc.
- Write SEO friendly engaging and creative content to drive traffic, engagement, and leads that convert to sales
- Stay up to date on the creative content writing trends in the industry and learn and apply these to your own work
- Own the performance metrics (traffic, engagement, leads, and conversion) for the content that you write, constantly strive to improve these metrics
- Repurpose and optimize existing content creatively using different formats and for different channels
- To develop content for different channels including website copy, EDMs, banners and CRM communication, which is conversion friendly, user friendly & geo specific.
- Liase with different stakeholders across team to develop content
Requirements (Desires skills & experience)
- You have a Graduate degree with 2+ years of work experience
- You love the language and have a flair to influence and convince using words
- You can tell stories that establish a personal connection with the readers
- You have a list of published articles/content (previous creative writing experience preferred)
- You have a proven track record of driving engagement, traffic, and leads using the power of the content that you write (previous experience preferred)
- You understand the target audience and the academic publishing industry (preferred)
- Experience in ecommerce segment will be a value add
- Understanding of SEO for content writing
Founded in 2002, Cactus Communications (cactusglobal.com) is a technology company accelerating scientific advancement. CACTUS solves problems for researchers, universities, publishers, academic societies, and life science organizations through innovative products and services developed under the brands Editage, Cactus Life Sciences, Researcher.Life, Impact Science, Paperpal, and Cactus Labs. CACTUS has offices in Princeton, London, Aarhus, Singapore, Beijing, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo, and Mumbai; a global workforce of over 3,000 experts; and customers from over 190 countries. CACTUS is considered a pioneer in its workplace best practices and has been consistently ranked a great place to work over the last several years.
Learn about Our Culture
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us.
We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy. We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.
Job location :
Remote, anywhere in India
Job date: Thu, 01 Sep 2022 22:35:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!