Job title: Senior Software Engineer – Backend (India)
Job description: Sayurbox is a provider of fresh produce to household (B2C) and restaurants (B2B). Our vision
is to make fresh produce and products from farms and producers available and accessible to
everyone, along with our missions (i) To be the go-to fresh produce platform and ecosystem, (ii)
Innovative and top class customer experience, and (iii) Improve efficiency and transparency in
the agri-supply chain. However, it is always a work in progress to seek further potential and
To achieve our visions and missions, we require our team to be aligned with our core values.
Please take a moment to read and understand those values.
- Extreme ownership
- Growth mindset
- Impactful collaboration
Job scope including, but not limited to:
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces
- Directing system testing and validation procedures
- Directing software programming and documentation development
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities
- Proven experience as Backend Engineer
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Given a scenario-based problem, (s)he should be able to think of an optimal solution for the same. This requires excellent skills in deciding and defining which data structure to use and what operations / algo to be applied on the same.
- Excellent programming skills in core Java, or Node.js or Golang
- Someone whose fundamentals are crystal clear and has experience of writing good code following the programming paradigms
- Good experience in OOD (object-oriented design)
- Someone who has good experience of think how to design the solution in form of classes and relationships between them.
- Experience with Spring and Spring Boot
- Someone who understands why and about Spring and Spring Boot framework
- Experience with MySQL
- Someone who has clear fundamentals of using and configuring MySQL
- Able to write code that fetches data from MySQL
- Experience of working on large scale application
- Experience with server-side caching, had experience of working on a large-scale application will understand why and how to implement / use distributed caching techniques
- Experience with performance optimization at application level
- Spring/Spring Boot framework
Powered by JazzHR
Job date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 07:55:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!