Job title: Senior Manager – CRM – Mumbai
Company: Boehringer Ingelheim
Job description: OUR COMPANY
At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies that improve the lives of both humans and animals. Founded in 1885 and family-owned ever since, Boehringer Ingelheim takes a long-term perspective.
Now, we are powered by 52,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. We believe that if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve.
Providing a strong support to entire organization for both Human pharma and Animal health business,(Sales, Marketing, Medical, HR, Training, Finance) by managing the Veeva CRM, CLM, Events and Digital platforms, facilitating multi-channel engagement with customers and maintaining the sanctity of customer data base
Tasks & responsibilities
- Maximize sales force effectiveness by implementing robust tools and process- CRM, CLM, Events, Digital, and keep on exploring areas for improvements and innovation, working out newer solutions, tools, applications for enhanced effectiveness of business processes.
- Identifying the business needs and monitoring interdependencies between various programs and work towards providing solution with the help of different stakeholders.
- Creating project deliverables based on the business requirements
- Work with External vendors & Global support system to ensure smooth operations of different channels and tool.
- Regular coordination with the sales and Marketing team to ensure the implementation of sales force effectiveness activities, implementation of multichannel engagements, process implementation of different marketing activities with legal and compliance imperatives.
- Create analytics on weekly, monthly, Qtrly, annual or on ad hoc basis on wide ranging areas of Sales force engagements with customers through different channels (F2F, CLM, Events, E-mails etc.). Identify and communicate the performance issues to stakeholders on a regular basis and help sales and marketing teams to take corrective actions.
- Train the different stakeholders for multiple tools and solutions- CRM, CLM, Events, E-mails etc, in collaboration with Training team.
- Implementing the different Segmentation strategies in the system, by an extensive process of questionnaire formation, surveys, data collection, analysis, classification of customers and finally resource allocations to different channels in the form of field force efforts.
- Providing data and analytics for different strategic projects of restructuring,deployment, sales force sizing, ROI assessments etc.
- Consistently look out for newer and innovative solutions to improve SFEs through systems and plateforms.
- Education : Bachelors degree, Masters degree(e.g. MBBS, MSC), Diploma
- Significant experience of managing CRM,CLM & Digital platforms in a reputed company with great understanding of the processes adopted by the sales and marketing teams in the field and in overall business
- Experience in rolling out and managing CRM tool, Planning, Organizing and Coordination, Ability to learn, Analytical skills, Presentation and communication, Problem solving & Decision making, Ability to work with and harmonize demands from multiple stakeholders, Ability to prioritize and adhere to time-lines,Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure, Ability to manage own team and guide them for understanding the tools and systems and preparing/developing them for taking further responsibilities
- Position will be based at Mumbai
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
With us, you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth. We also offer a competitive salary, generous amount of vacation time, numerous benefits towards your wellness & financial health and work-life balance. Plus, an onsite gym, best-in-class cafeterias and coffee bars to keep you energized and healthy and other various benefits and rewards. Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
READY TO CONTACT US?
If you have questions about the application process, please contact HR Direct: , Tel:
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 06:30:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!