Job title: Senior Escalations Manager – APAC
Job description: Work is no longer a place. It’s what you do. And how you do it. More fluid, more flexible, powered by your imagination and by some amazing technology!
That’s where we come in. We are Poly. We outfit you with beautifully designed and engineered audio and video products so that YOU can do YOU. Wherever and whenever.
Join us as we pursue our disruptive vision to bring professional audio and video meeting technology and services to everyone. Be a part of our journey!
Poly is looking for a APAC Escalations Manager to manage a team across APAC Region.
Your day to day
- Manage a team of Senior Technical resources based across APAC (India, Japan, China, South east Asia)
- Work Closely with Product Engineering teams to resolve Customer escalations.
- Be the interface between Product Engineering – Internal Customers (Sales, presales, Marketing) and external customers.
- Be the APAC representative on Critical Accounts Program- Attend regular meetings to review and track progress.
- Own Work Force development, New Product Introduction, Service readiness, Lab, and other activities to enable the Technical team in APAC.
- Drive transformational initiatives as part of the APAC Management team.
- Assist in program reviews/providing feedbacks to partners, customers, and engineering leadership
- Build/Maintain relationships with key external and internal stakeholders
- Driving the critical incidents, coordinating with resolution parties, and establishing effective communication between stakeholders
- Reviewing and Analyzing the service delivery performance against the KPI’s and driving the improvement across the APAC Escalations support organization.
- Collaboration with Global leadership team to ensure smooth functioning of follow-the-sun escalation support model
What you bring to the team
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/equivalent with 10-15 years’ overall industry experience.
- Experience of working in different Geographies and cultures across APAC/Globe
- Excellent written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Experience of working in a technical support organization.
- Strong MS office skills and reporting skills.
- 5+ years of experience in people management with team sizes of 8 and above.
- Experience of handling senior technical resources with experience range of 10-18 years.
- Prior Knowledge of Voice and Video Technologies desirable.
- Prior Experience of working on Microsoft Technologies desirable.
At Poly, leadership principles aren’t just something we talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where people feel empowered, supported, and included -where trust and transparency are built into the way we work – where creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day.
- C3 – Customer. Customer. Customer: Customer obsession is everyone’s job. You enjoy solving customers’ problems – big or small. You work closely with customers, channel partners and their teams to deliver innovative solutions.
- Raise the Bar: You take pride in your work and know details matter. You know that shavings make a pile. You seek every opportunity to continuously improve teams, products, and processes.
- Communicate Courageously: You speak with candor but aren’t a jerk. You constructively challenge your teammates to get to the best possible outcome or decision. Once a decision is made, you fully align and stay aligned.
- Onward and Upward: You learn from the past but focus on the future. You rapidly adapt to changes in the marketplace. You help to create solutions that move the company forward with energy, momentum, and results.
- Own It: You know your business, your customers, and your team – inside and out. You don’t sacrifice long-term value for short-term results. You act with integrity, spend money like it’s your own, and put Poly first.
- Take the Leap: Speed matters in business. You encourage and require those around you to think strategically and act decisively. Poly values calculated risk taking.
- Ride Together: We are one team. We do what we say we’ll do, we treat each other with respect, we have each other’s back, and we hold each other accountable.
- Leaders Lead: You know you are part of a larger global community and make decisions as good stewards of the earth, its resources and its people.
Our Commitment as an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, accessibility needs, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.
No matter where you’re based, you’ll experience a company that believes that teamwork and collaboration drive maximum impact, seeks well-rounded talent to focused on providing the best customer experience, and understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint. And, top of mind to us is continuously and purposefully building an inclusive culture that empowers all of our team members, across the globe, to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
WE CREATE AMAZING NEW WAYS TO HEAR, SEE, WORK, & WORK TOGETHER
Be a part of a team with a critical mission – ensuring everyone can be seen and heard with incredible clarity, wherever they work and whenever they work. When we can all collaborate, dream, and create wherever we are, the world instantly feels more united. So, if you’re a free thinker, a can-doer, a collaborator, a brainstormer – and want to enable real connections – we are interested in you.
NOT READY TO APPLY?
Stay connected by joining our network and we’ll keep you informed about upcoming events and opportunities that match your interests.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 01:40:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!