Job title: Senior Associate Global Launch Manager
Company: Novo Nordisk
Job description: Does your motivation come from challenges and working in a dynamic environment closely collaborating with global cross functional teams and affiliates? Do you have experience of managing launch operations for pharmaceutical drugs and devices? Is your ambition to create visible results? Are you enthusiastic about understanding the business and bringing attention to key business challenges? Then we might have the right opportunity for you to be part of Global Launch Operations team. This is your chance, so go ahead and apply for the same.
About the department:
The Commercial & Corporate Affairs – Global Business Services (GBS) unit is responsible for driving deliverables for multiple Corporate Vice President (CVP) areas including Commercial Planning, Multi-Channel engagement, Marketing & Market Access and Commercial Operations. The Commercial & Corporate Affairs GBS unit also supports global launch operations for NN therapy areas including diabetes, obesity, rare diseases, and digital health & devices. In launch operations, we drive successful launch planning & execution across the portfolio and across the organisation (HQ, regions, and affiliates).
In this position you will be responsible to support launch planning & launch analytics of selected Rare Disease products and ensure superior customer satisfaction by delivering high end quality support. You would be expected to independently execute and manage tasks, ad-hoc deliverables, and projects with minimal supervision. Further you are expected to extend adhoc launch planning support for non-focus markets as well. Key Launch office support includes:
- Coordinate and support rollouts for key portfolio brands
- Managing roll out plan (Launch Management Plan) by coordinating approval processes for ‘new launch changes’ and informing key changes to existing Launch Coordination Groups
- Manage Product Approval Process System (PAPS) and support creation of SKUs and Product planning applications.
- Ensure RareD launches’ timely fulfilment of Product Supply’s 3 Launch Prerequisites (PPAs, Global Sales Forecast and Launch Orders), represent RareD in monthly regional meetings
- Develop and send out monthly launch trackers and update SharePoint pages with best practices, templates etc.
- This position requires you to be highly self-motivated, proactive, organised have excellent collaboration and communication with stakeholders from the global NN organisation (Denmark and Bangalore) including senior leadership. The position may require interaction with external vendors.
Qualifications & Experience
- Master’s degree in (preferably within quantitative/management discipline) from a well-recognized institute
- Under-graduate degree in Pharma (BPharm), Science/Biotechnology (B.Sc.), Engineering (B. Tech) in life sciences
- You should have a good academic track record along with 3+ years of relevant experience in Pharma or Bio-Pharma industry (Rare product launch experience is highly desirable, Consulting experience a plus)
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with different stakeholders, primarily with customers, vendors, consultants, and project teams.
- End to end Process management experience
- Proven track record of project ownership; including scoping, management, and tracking
- You must be proficient in Excel, VBA & PowerPoint. Knowledge of SAP (Business Warehouse or Business Objects), Experience in leveraging other IQVIA databases (MIDAS, Xponent, etc.) would be an added advantage.
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, your skills, dedication, and ambition help us change lives for the better. In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development. We create value by putting patients first. Working here is not just a way to make a living, but a way to make a difference.
For further information, please write to RNFI@novonordisk.com
1st September 2022
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Tue, 09 Aug 2022 22:45:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!