Job title: Senior Analyst – Qliksense
Job description: Job Description
20+ brands catering to 50+ disease areas! The team of Novartis specialists within Insights & Analytics are on a data and digital transformation journey, leveraging analytics to generate actionable insights for Novartis medicines impacting more than 500 million patients worldwide. The team is poised to enable easier, faster and reliable decisions for Novartis divisions across the globe.
Your responsibilities include but not are limited to:
- Explore, develop, implement, and evaluate Digital innovation solutions that address customer needs.
- Co-create with key partners to build partnerships & teamworks. Planning & management, Gather requirements to develop detailed Project plans and Project estimations to task level
- Develop and coordinate project plans across the design, development and production stages of a project to support the successful delivery within set KPI’s.
- Works in collaboration with brand teams technical teams & all functions to increase value.
- Serve as collaborate with the global and local Brand teams on Project Planning and delivery management through delivery of validated analytics based projects
- Provide analytics support to Novartis internal customers
- Takes initiative to drive standardization of reports across brands
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Qlik, Tableau, Alteryx and DSS experience is good to have
- Education and Experience MBA with Graduate / Post Graduate in Medicine (MD/MBBS/BDS) Pharmacy / Life Sciences
- Experience (3+ years) in business analytics in a market research firm or pharmaceutical company or Pharma KPO
- Proficiency in SAS/SQL and US pharma datasets
- Validated communication, people management, partners management and leadership skills
- Should have an understanding of Pharmaceutical business including its regulatory environment. Strong analytical thinking with problem solving approach
- Should have worked in an international company with exposure to working in cross-cultural environment. Should be customer service oriented. Strong and proactive business results-focus, and validated ability to provide insights that increase efficiency
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what’s possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 08:27:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!