Job title: Senior Analyst – Market Research
Job description: Job Description
20+ brands catering to 50+ disease areas! The team of Novartis specialists within Insights & Analytics are on a data and digital transformation journey, using analytics to generate impactful insights for Novartis medicines impacting more than 500 million patients worldwide. The team is poised to enable easier, faster and reliable decisions for Novartis divisions across the globe.
Your responsibilities include but not are limited to:
- Co-lead along with the manager in managing end-to-end Market Research projects, which includes managing external partners, data analysis, report delivery etc.
- Thorough understanding and experience of steps involved in managing Market research projects like link testing, template designing, basic questionnaire designing, report creation and writing insights etc.
- Good understanding and experience in working on different types of market research projects like brand tracks, C-SAT, campaign evaluation, segmentation
- Understand key business and research objectives and align solutions using appropriate data analytics in the report. Design custom analyses using tools such as excel, R, SPSS, excel to create meaningful insights. etc. Develop power point presentation / dashboards to communicate analyses results;
- Derive insights and recommendations from the analyses and create story based reports. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to enhance analyses / insights; Guide the team of analysts
- Take ownership of the work assigned to analysts, ensure quality in all deliverables and adhere to timelines; Responsible for Quality Checks ensuring error free reports
- Participate / take initiative in site level activities; Seek opportunities to further enhance interpersonal skills. Help team members in on-boarding and trainings
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Education: MBA, B.Tech / M.Tech / BE / ME / BPharm / M.Pharm, and strong academic Performance MBA Preferred. Languages: Fluency in English
- 4-7 years of Core market research experience with agencies or health care consultancy companies. Ability to manage market research projects from the front and take calls on project related decisions
- Highly motivated, well versed in working in a team environment. Ability to work with a cross-functional team in a matrix environment. Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written
- Strong ability to plan and organize task for self. Adaptability to fast changing work environment
- Quality driven approach with high attention to details. Experience in managing small team(s) of analysts
- Tools: Hands-on experience in excel, PowerPoint. Preferred, Excel VBA expertise. Experience in working on any of the statistical tools such as SPSS or R
- Statistical Techniques Working knowledge of Hypothesis Testing, Cross Tabulations, Correlation Analysis, Factor Analysis, Logistic Regression, Linear Regression, MVA, and Discriminant Analysis
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what’s possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 00:23:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!