Job title: Sales Representative II / Territory Manager-CV & PV, Mumbai
Job description: Careers that Change Lives
In the Medtech space, Medtronic is global technology leader in this therapeutic space which is known for its commitment towards improving lives with continuous innovation. Experience what it likes to work for an organization which works towards improving and changing lives of patients using our technology and making an impact on everyone.
A Day in the Life
- To over achieve sales revenue and market share targets for a specified regional territory.
- To practice good territory management in terms of organization, administration and expense planning and control.
- To ensure that the company’s agreed quality standards are maintained with regard to its products, procedures, policies, operations and customer contact.
- Increase market penetration through gaining new customers and developing customer relationships in defined market segments and assigned territory.
- Provide market and competitor information to feed the targeting, pricing and product development processes.
- Maintain and serve existing distributors and look for attractive new ones within commercial business.
- Maximize profitability of sales by managing consistency in supply and secondary sales
Must Have – Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-7 years relevant experience in sales of medical devices
- Open to candidates with experience in sales with relevant science-based degree (BSc, BTech, BE, BPharm, etc).
Nice to Have
- Experience in the management of medical devices
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy including sound knowledge of the MS Office suite of software.
- Ideally demonstrated success in a sales function of technical equipment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer and communicate with peers and co-workers.
- Ability to travel ≤50% of the time
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
- Posting Date: Mar 16, 2022
- Travel: Yes,
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 23:22:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!