Job title: Regulatory Affairs Associate I
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Job description: Company Info
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
- Work with other members of staff for reporting EU Gx & Specialties metrics.
- Will be responsible for Metrics and Reporting mainly for EU, but ad hoc Globally and for supporting GRA Compliance
- Provide ad hoc global or regional reports, as required
- GRAP/AQUA data entry
- Retrieval and analysis of data from GRAP and AQUA
- Retrieval and analysis of data from Teva RA systems
- Assist with managing GRA’s procedures and learning systems for SOPs & Work Instructions, including processing through established DMS and LMS and monitoring of periodic reviews.
- The candidate will be expected to work within GRA, liaising with other business units (eg R&D, portfolio, RA etc) to ensure that all data is compliant.
- They need to be familiar with the IT systems the company uses in order to retrieve the data efficiently and accurately.
Bachelor’s degree would be preferable
Medical Regulatory Affairs
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on “Employee Central”. By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply:
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva’s global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
Location: Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 04:23:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!