Job title: Quality Assurance Engineer II, Amazon Pharmacy
Job description: DESCRIPTION
Want to be part of a team solving significant customer problems through innovative technologies? Our team solves significant customer problems in Amazon Pharmacy using cutting edge technologies. Our emerging technologies team, within India Consumable organization, is looking for a passionate, motivated, and determined Quality Assurance Engineers to join our team to help invent the future.
What we do: – Amazon pharmacy team is focused on fulfilling customer needs around OTC and prescription medicines across all convenience channels.
· We strive to create simple experiences using latest technologies that remove friction and obstacles for customers even if it requires heavy lifting from our end.
· We ensure the highest levels of security and privacy for our customers. Our decisions reflect our customer’s expectations about how Amazon will treat their sensitive health information.
· We empower our customers to be owners of their health by improving information, availability and removing complexity in understanding their health.
Key job responsibilities
· Create through test plans and test cases.
· Review user interfaces for conformity and functionality.
· Collaborate with SDMs, SDEs, and fellow QAEs to improve technical design for testing functionality at scale and best practices.
· Efficiently execute test cases across all areas of our products (function, integration, performance, etc.)
· Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution.
· Interpret and report testing results and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process.
· Drive metrics and KPIs.
· 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
· Experience in manual testing
· Experience in automation testing
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Hands-on experience with defining test strategy, writing test plans, and designing and executing software tests
· Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build and release processes, continuous deployment, and test suite development and maintenance
· Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
· Ability to understand technical specifications and analyze log files
· Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
· Strong organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and be able to synthesize the results
· Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
· Familiarity with at least one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java
· Experience with testing methodologies for server class services, including latency and load testing.
· Experience with test automation tools, schedulers, frameworks, and harnesses.
· Proven experience in measuring and reporting quality and driving improvements across teams via consensus.
· Experience designing and implementing test cases, running, and reporting on quality.
· Ability to understand functional/technical specifications and analyze data and server logs.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Understanding the scope of different types of testing: unit, integration, functional and regression tests
· Familiarity with Java unit testing frameworks
· Experience testing both web applications and back end services, including functional API testing, integration testing, and UI functionality and usability testing
· Experience communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features and technical designs
· Experience with quality metrics and clear status reporting
· Experience in driving QA projects independently.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 05:53:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!