Job title: Project Manager
Company: Springer Nature
Job description: Springer Nature opens the doors to discovery for researchers, educators, clinicians and other professionals. Every day, around the globe, our imprints, books, journals, platforms and technology solutions reach millions of people. For over 175 years our brands and imprints have been a trusted source of knowledge to these communities and today, more than ever, we see it as our responsibility to ensure that fundamental knowledge can be found, verified, understood and used by our communities – enabling them to improve outcomes, make progress, and benefit the generations that follow.
Visit: and follow
We are on a quest to find a talented and motivated Project Manager (Techno- Functional) to join our DAS- Data Analytics and Solutions team at Springer Nature.
The job is based in Pune, Maharashtra and you will be working with team members and stakeholders in Germany/ UK/ USA/ UAE/ India
Springer Nature Technology and Publishing Solutions, is the technology and publishing solutions arm of the Springer Nature Group.
We leverage our insight in the publishing domain and acquire, produce and deliver content across media and markets using our Technology and Publishing Solutions.
With a focus on technology driven solutions and deep insight in the publishing domain, Springer Nature Technology and Publishing Solutions offers a range of services that help our Group brand acquire, produce and deliver content in the most efficient ways possible. We are ISO 9001 certified, driven by over 1000 professionals in Technology, Research & Analysis and Marketing shared services.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment on the basis of merit alone, without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
About The Unit
The Data & Analytics Solutions – IT team is responsible for providing the necessary technical and domain expertise required to create and maintain the databases and shared services for our end customers.
Our flagship products namely SpringerMaterials, Experiments and ADIS Insight are built by a team of developers, QAs, BAs, UI & UX experts and SMEs, who collaborate to ensure easy accessibility of relevant data.
We follow a problem statement and user experience driven approach to ensure the right data is available in the simplistic way for the scientific community.
The job is based in Pune where you will as part of Springer Nature’s digital product development team. You’ll be part of our big community of developers, team members and stakeholders located in Germany/ UK/ USA/ UAE/ India, to name a few.
Years of Experience: 10+ years
Educational Qualification: B.Sc., BCA, BCS, B.E., B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc.
Job Location: Tower 9, Magarpatta City, Pune – India (Working in Hybrid Model)
Technical / Functional Competencies:
- 7 to 9 years of strong experience in agile project management.
- You’ve run at least 3 projects or release cycles as a Project Manager, preferably with a small co-located team.
- You’ve got a track record of successfully delivering projects abiding by timelines with high quality by monitoring various product quality parameters/metrics.
- Work with Stakeholders to organize and overview, guide the team to plan discovery workshops and inspections/ collocations to define value driven work for the tech team.
- Have a deep understanding and be able to facilitate agile ceremonies from project inception to project closure. Mentoring the team on agile and lean principles.
- Strong stakeholder communication skills ensuring end goal is met
- A Servant leadership style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of product owners, managers, and subject matter experts
- Fostering a culture of team spirit and collaboration for developing high performing, empowered teams with a key focus on value delivery.
- Awareness and Prior experience in the pharma/pharmacovigilance domain will be an added advantage
- Collaborating with the Product Management, Technical Product Owner,, UX, BA, and Tech Lead, developers and QA’s to create clear user-focused goals and aligning the team around them
- Ability to work with Internal and external stakeholders and be flexible to work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to pick up the Pharma and Pharmacovigilance domain knowledge quickly.
- Work with Stakeholders for prioritization taking into consideration all business request
- Develop awareness of compliance needs of the pharma and Pharmacovigilance domain e.g. CSV (Computer System Validation) and system auditability
- Ensure a resilient BAU for our client to ensure smooth editorial operations.
- Lead and manage large, complex enterprise-level projects requiring integration with other third party teams
- Develop and implement various training/grooming / mentoring / succession plans with organizational support
- Be a problem-solver with a willingness to deep dive into detail as well as maintain the “big picture” view
- Handle performance appraisals for the team in a structured manner and provide recommendations for promotions
Visit the Springer Nature Editorial and Publishing website at for more information about our Research E&P career opportunities.
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 23:48:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!