Job title: Electronics Hardware- Technical Expert
Company: Schneider Electric
Job description: Staff level electrical engineering position in product development team responsible for
creating high value power electronics products for customers worldwide. Manage and provide leadership for the
small team of electrical design engineers. Essential Functions: • To architect and design and develop New toplogies & subsystems, be a Part of NPD & lead all activities regarding
electrical aspect of product development. Responsible for overall product electrical system
- Own the key project deliverables,
- Lead the complex design and analysis of new circuits and systems, including feasibility studies.
- Plan and support PCB assembly design, sub-system and system level testing, release to
manufacturing and quality volume objectives of product development process.
- Analyze customer compliance (safety, EMC), and manufacturing requirements to design,
analyze, prototype, test and document new analog and digital circuits necessary to develop the
new product. Select, specify, qualify and document components necessary to implement design.
- Lead all FMEA and WCA analysis.
- Analyze circuits designs using SPICE or other tools necessary to perform worse case analysis.
- Design and develop manufacturing test process as part of new product development activities. Secondary Functions: • Support product development team to release product to manufacturing and meet quality
- Train and lead technical support staff
- Plan and support sub-system and system design verification testing
- 10-16 year experience in the design of power electronics and analog circuits
- 3 years staff management experience • Experience and strong design knowledge of PFC converters, Inverters, Devices, Gate Drive design
- Experience in Magnetics design – Low and High Frequency Transformers, Inductors, CTs, PTs etc
- Experience and strong design knowledge of Digital circuit design, Analog circuit design, ADC, DACs,
OPamps etc • Experience with solar based inverters preferred
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 04:08:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!